For Sale ESB WOOKIE BRAIDS SALE THREAD ( 2ND RUN CLOSED)

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

JojoFett95

Hunter
Hello fellow bounty hunters

Thank you all for are previous orders, we didn’t expect to receive so much interest . We’ve decided to do a second shot at this, open to 6 slots. Once orders are placed, we will start these over the coming weekend.These are screen accurate and made from the finest Wookiee hair,(Nylon hair) sourced from a local supplier. All the measurements used are from RafalFett’s guide.
Please Pm me if interested

As you wish!.

Selling for £50 each.
10 Spots :

1. Rawdawg Rollins - Payment received (shipped)
2. FettSniper - Payment received (shipped)
3. WILLis77IM - Payment received (Shipped)
4. Harrison Green - Payment received (shipped)
5 & 6 . Andi85 - payment received (for 2 sets of braids) (Shipped)
7. Propreplicer2 -Payment received ( shipped)
8. 904fett - Payment received
9. Wybah - Payment received
10: razzfett - Payment received

:::::::::::::: /2ND Run Closed \:::::::::::

03C51E45-EF79-477A-B41D-5E269EE7C659.jpeg

26EDF40A-052B-4643-ABED-071E4B63186B.jpeg

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks and all the best.
Jo

Last edited:

JojoFett95

Hunter
Selling these for £50 each. Received a few orders already, so orders will be completed by the end of this week.

Thanks for all your interest.

JojoFett95

Hunter
Great work you two! If I hadn’t ordered a set already I’d be on your list, good luck with this run.
Thanks man for the consideration;). We’ll be quite busy this weekend, cooking out orders received yesterday. Once are buyers receive their braids, please let us know what you guys think. We may consider doing another run, once all orders are received. That said there are still a few spots left, based on the materials we have, PM us if interested:).

MythoStark77

New Hunter
Hello fellow bounty hunters,

Whilst I was putting together my ESB boba armour, I found it hard to find ESB Wookiee braids in Europe, so I decided to find the material and have my partner make them. I think mine came out great, so I’m doing a small run, depending on how well this goes. These are screen accurate and made from the finest Wookiee hair ;), Nylon hair sourced from a local supplier, which I was very fortunate to find in the correct colours. All the measurements used are from RafalFett’s guide. Pm me if interested :). As you wish!

Selling for £50 each.
Shipping is on me.
We are doing a current run of 10.
Spots left :

1. Purchased
2. Purchased
3. Purchased
4. Purchased
5. Purchased
6. Pending
View attachment 207844
View attachment 207845

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks and all the best.
Jojofett95 these look great. Is it possible to see more pics? Is there a grey one?

Attachments

• DAB969C7-13DC-4D00-BA82-72D91424C106.jpeg
    DAB969C7-13DC-4D00-BA82-72D91424C106.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 54

MythoStark77

New Hunter
Hi, Thanks for the compliment:).

Yes, the grey braid is present on are set. More photos to come over the weekend, as we have a number of orders to go through.

We have 3 slots left.
A pleasure concerning anything Fett. Can you please put me forward for a set also.Hope you have a good weekend, still seems weird saying this in these strange times!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes