ESB FPH2 paintup

robotzo

Jr Hunter
So I’ve been working on this paint up for quite some time and never really posted any progress here, just mainly stuck to Instagram and Twitter.
Now I’ve decided to go ahead and start keeping up with progress here so I can stop bothering my friends with constant WIPs lol. I don’t want to spam this thread with too many pics so I’ll probably just post a few pics at a time just to get caught up. I’m using RafalFett’s invaluable templates, with humbrol enamels. I look forward to any feedback and critique! Also I’m not used to uploading images on forums so I hope I do this right lol.
athxbJ0.jpg

ABSVfDW.jpg

TKm0DiU.jpg

Bzg49Lv.jpg

Also I have three different kinds of light in my room so the colors and lighting will probably not be consistent in these images.

robotzo

Jr Hunter
Feel like I’ve done all I can here and gonna start moving around to the back side now.
RBpJr3E.jpg

sR4ocLT.jpg

2MBJOat.jpg

The red looks a lot brighter in pics than they do in person. I’m really happy with how it’s turning out though, very exciting lol.

robotzo

Jr Hunter
Thanks a lot guys! I’ve been working on it over the past 2-3 weeks and all these pics are a little old. Just didn’t want to post them all at once lol. Now that I’m caught up here, updates my be a little slower.

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
I really love how well detailed are the scratches, especially the small ones. You did justice to that helmet!

robotzo

Jr Hunter
I really love how well detailed are the scratches, especially the small ones. You did justice to that helmet!
Thanks a lot! Im trying my hardest to capture as much of the small details as I can, and I don't know about justice lol. I still have a long way to go without messing it all up lol.

robotzo

Jr Hunter
Still a good amount of fine details to clean up but thought I’d pst some wips. So ready to be done with this so i can move onto the back plates.
NIuWI39.jpg

VZS5Gzk.jpg

pasxW76.jpg

esGiPsd.jpg