For Sale ESB Fett retirement sale!

Brokk

Active Hunter
Selling my currently 501st approved ESB Fett to put towards finishing my Pre Pro 2 build. This doesn't mean these parts will be approval out of the box as each Garrison GML is different, if that is, Legion approval is your goal.

This ESB Suit was approved in 2017.

Read
***Helmet, EE-3, Boots, Scuba Harness/US Diver Buckle and shin tools are not for sale.
***For right now I only intend to sell in US. Sorry.
***I have the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason.
I am not responsible for any damages that might occur during shipping. Hard parts orders will be insured and tracked, packed and physically protected with quality packing materials.

ALL THESE PIECES HAVE BEEN KEPT IN A SMOKE FREE AND PET FREE ENVIRONMENT, AND THOROUGHLY INSPECTED AFTER EVERY 2 TROOPS.

The following greeblies are being carried over to my Pre Pro 2 build
    • Jet Pack Hooks and clips
To keep things organized, I'm posting a couple things at a time so I'm not overwhelmed with messages and orders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Side arm ($95) by MLS
HOLSTER SOLD
**Molon Abe Studio Pulse 40 (B grade); as it has some minor pitting on the body of it.

DSC02342.JPG

-MachineCraft Replica gauntlet rocket
$117 shipped US
**Unpainted/unused
20190222_085232.jpg

- Man of War Jet pack painted by Major
$540
Shipped US
** Minor damage was by postal surface to the right of the rocket column where white dot is. Area is reinforced/bondo'd. Hard as a rock.
**BECON, STABLIZER included

DSC02373.JPG DSC02375.JPG DSC02377.JPG DSC02379.JPG DSC02381.JPG DSC02383.JPG DSC02385.JPG DSC02387.JPG DSC02389.JPG DSC02390.JPG

Sold- ESB Bobamaker. Painted by Bobamaker. Vest by Arkady.
SOLD- Girth Belt:
SOLD- Woodman horse hair Braids:
SOLD-MOW Cape
SOLD-Gloves (ESB)

SOLD-Flight suit/pouches
SOLD-ESB DC Props Gauntlets. Painted by DC Props.

Last edited:

Weldon Thomson

New Hunter
I’ll take the braids and the girth belt, if still available. Not sure how to pm you. If you can send me the appropriate info I can pay-pal the payment ASAP. Thanks.
- Weldon

Brokk

Active Hunter
Jump suit on hold.

Becon and stablizer added to jet pack. Will add pics when I can.

Metal darts now included to right gauntlet. Will add pics when I can

Brokk

Active Hunter
Gauntlets spoken for.

Dropping price on the pulse 40 to $180.

Here's a pic of the pack greeblies and darts that go with the pack & gauntlet

Screenshot_20190222-083020.jpg

Last edited: