ESB EE-3 Question

Not really lol. Would be cool but I'm already planning on making steam come out of the jetpack, and the helmet antennae go up and down so probably not
I bought mine for something like £250-$320, it was a fully built ready to troop kit, once I received it I decided it needed to go phew phew, something you will probably want yourself if your going for all the fancy electronic bits (it's kinda cool and the young lings love it) . Electronic kits are available from blast FX, Jc27 amd even the hasbro fett blaster can be cannibalised.
My blaster came from a UK maker called Sidewinder who also retro fitted the electronics. However there are us suppliers such as jbdubz or Hellhounds who recently developed a rubber con freindly EE3. If you want a more realistic version hand schab does I bronze cast version from what I remember.

I bought mine for something like £250-$320, it was a fully built ready to troop kit, once I received it I decided it needed to go phew phew, something you will probably want yourself if your going for all the fancy electronic bits (it's kinda cool and the young lings love it) . Electronic kits are available from blast FX, Jc27 amd even the hasbro fett blaster can be cannibalised.
My blaster came from a UK maker called Sidewinder who also retro fitted the electronics. However there are us suppliers such as jbdubz or Hellhounds who recently developed a rubber con freindly EE3. If you want a more realistic version hand schab does I bronze cast version from what I remember.

Amazing! Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. I'll have to reach out to a few of the folks you mentioned.

Yea I've been looking at sidewinder's build. Thanks for the response!
There are others out there but he hit the nail on the head long ago. I don't even think the finished model is all that pricey, as these things go; I'm thinking in the £300 area with an unfinished kit being less. Every piece is as close as you can get, with one minor exception but that no one else agrees with me on, so the most accurate representation out there.

There are others out there but he hit the nail on the head long ago. I don't even think the finished model is all that pricey, as these things go; I'm thinking in the £300 area with an unfinished kit being less. Every piece is as close as you can get, with one minor exception but that no one else agrees with me on, so the most accurate representation out there.
I'll have to reach out and see what the finished build costs. It looks like it doesn't come with the flash tube so not sure where to get that one lol

Weird, his thread description says it doesn't have it. I'll reach out. Thanks for the replies everyone!

This was delivered to me back at the end of summer with full kit. Unless something has changed I’m not aware of, it should be included. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 41BADCF2-5C8A-46BD-A207-C9195B917FA6.jpeg
    41BADCF2-5C8A-46BD-A207-C9195B917FA6.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 142
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back