For Sale ESB EE-3 Blaster Parts

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal

Fettology

Hunter
I am currently making a few pieces for the ESB EE-3 and think the community may be interested. All the parts are made from resin and would make a nice upgrade to some kits. Light sanding and assembly is required.

Scope Kit - $60 Shipped (US only)
Completely hollow scope adds realism. It comes with 1x aluminum tube that has been drilled and tapped for screws, 2x scope barrel ends, clear “glass” that is inserted into the scope barrel ends, 1x adjustment knob with 2x screws, and 2x sets of feet with brackets (screws for feet not included). ***An updated photo of the new lenses have been included
61CD2B11-E23A-4A95-8ED5-B68227E8C581.jpeg

CBF958B2-910E-4B4F-AADE-B76EA65FBE1D.jpeg

Barrel Clamps - $40 Shipped (US Only)
Come with the correct barrel clamps to mount the scope. Screws are included and resin is tapped for screws. Comes with clamp "feet" as well and a screw/ nut for the bottom clamp. 2x hex style screws are also included.
11BF7FB3-7C83-4EC4-9F01-5EE66D0DBF25.jpeg

Push Rod and Disc - $20 Shipped (US Only)
Comes with 2x push rods and 2x discs. I have modeled these to what I believe the disc looks like. They are separate pieces and can be glued together.
0FCBD85F-61C6-49D3-96BF-CC4DE318CCF7.jpeg

2151D976-E5EC-4478-A890-C58CCC6BF914.jpeg

Unimax Safety Switch and AM Aerial Earth Plugs -$10 each (US Only)
ESB Set #1 - $50
ESB Set #2 - $40

Accurate Unimax safety switch comes in black or red resin. Aerial earth plugs have accurate markings on the front. The backs do not have lettering.
ESB set #1 comes with 4x AM earth plugs and 2x Unimax safety switches.
ESB set #2 comes with 3x AM earth plugs and 2x Unimax safety switches.
C2AF94BB-7343-4B10-9762-0263A2BC73B2.jpeg

9E8478ED-DFF6-49B2-BABD-BAEFACCCC797.jpeg

For ordering and more info please PM me. I ship with USPS priority shipping and its usually 2-3 business days within the US. No international orders at this time. Due to Covid the shipping rates and times have gone way up. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

bobafettaz

Hunter
What about the 2 rings for the bottom of the stock, where the sling connects to? Is that something you've considered making or does anyone have a suggestion on what to use for those?

Fettology

Hunter
What about the 2 rings for the bottom of the stock, where the sling connects to? Is that something you've considered making or does anyone have a suggestion on what to use for those?
I haven’t thought about those. I bought some screws for a rifle off Amazon and got some black rings from tandy leather that I attached to it. It looks prettt close but isn’t 100% accurate. But I’ll look into modeling those. (y)

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
Great looking castings you have here. I would recommend to add 4 earth plugs instead of 3, because originally there were 4, but during the filming of ESB the inside front plug fell off. Maybe have 2 sets: the 1st with 2 switches and 3 plugs and the 2nd with 2 switches and 4 plugs.

Darth Voorhees - Chin Cup