ebay Member Question...?

All,

Has anyone bought anything from Blastech-ee3 on ebay? I noticed that they are selling some ROTJ blaster greeblies / Webley conversion kits, and wonder what the quality is like... Is this person a member of the TDH?

Don't know whether to buy a complete or make my own blaster yet, so even if I don't bid on it, I'll know the buyer for next time...

Thanks

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
i have heard the name before. i just cant remember from where. i try to avoid Ebay as much as i can as it has been tainted be a majority of recasters

BobaFettSlave_1 said:
i have heard the name before. i just cant remember from where. i try to avoid Ebay as much as i can as it has been tainted be a majority of recasters

...thats why I thought I'd ask... Figured if they were TDH member, or people here had gotten stuff from them, I'd get a better idea who I'd be dealing with...

I see '..stay away from (whoever) on ebay...' every now and then so thought there may be a consensus here.

Buckeye 01

Active Hunter
I bought an MQ-1 circuit board from him a while back. It's pretty decent. Quite a few bubbles in it, but I can live with it since it's going inside the bucket. It took almost 3 weeks for it to arrive though. I don't want to sway you one way or another, I just wanted to share my experience.