DVH (7CS) Jetpack scratch build (2015 updates!)

Is it going to be resin or fiberglass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurry up and finish building it, I need one by august.

thank you sir!

Im taking a little break on this as im working on some commissions to get out before Celebration 7

i was able to squeeze in a little fine tuning for this recently. The main body is almost done now.

IMG_9104_zps4uv2fxr5.jpg

IMG_9105_zpsmv2py1iu.jpg

IMG_9107_zpsgboatd1l.jpg

IMG_9106_zpswoqd1yhe.jpg

IMG_9104_zps4uv2fxr5.jpg

IMG_9105_zpsmv2py1iu.jpg

IMG_9107_zpsgboatd1l.jpg

IMG_9106_zpswoqd1yhe.jpg

Thanks Bryan!

So you guys may have seen i started on gauntlets, because i cant work on one project lol. Seems to be a common thing with makers of stuff lol...But i didnt forget about this! Ive been thinking about the best way to go about the thruster cones and rocket parts.

Alas, im leaving for Anaheim Monday, so i'll get back to this stuff and the commissions when im back!

Im jumping into this pack build as i can to try and get it done. I have most of the supplies on hand to mold this, i just need to get on the ball with finishing the rocket and thrusters.

You will see some updates soon! :D

Ok here are the main body templates glued onto the foamboard with a few "fixes". I actually did a couple more after i took the pics lol.

IMG_8829_zps05fdde83.jpg

Again, i cant thank WOF enough for these templates. Id have no clue where to start if it wasnt for him.

Also thanks to Matty Matt for his tips with his build. Its one of the best ive seen!

Do you have a link to these templates? (I'm sorry if you posted it already.....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back