DVH/7CS (Darth Voorhees) UPDATES 2019

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Ok i figured id post a fresh update thread for this year. Currently i am NOT making any parts except the rubber chin cup. Anything that was ordered from me has already been cast and just painting is to be done.

As far as my health, my eye issue (central serous chorioretinopathy) is still going on. The doc said it could take a few months to clear up so although i can still work, painting with stencils and super-detail is near impossible. I only use stencils for the helmets so thats the main thing that is affected right now. Everything else i can manage pretty well.

Im sure whoever is waiting on stuff from me would want to know where i am at with everything, so
here are the Paint commissions i have left on my list as of January 2019.

ROTJ jumpsuit weathering for Jaycepticon (complete)
ESB Armor/Gauntlets/Jetpack for skaalaluke (in Progress)
ESB Jetpck/Gauntlets for gustavohm (in progress)
ROTJ jetpack/Armor/boots for Pmanino (shooting for late Jan early Feb completion)
ROTJ jetpack for Wellroundedbill (shooting for late Jan early Feb completion)
ROTJ SE jetpack for Sumnaa Fett (shooting for late Jan early Feb completion)
ROTJ Shintools/Gauntlets for MythicalFett (shooting for Feb completion)
ROTJ gauntlets for OrlandoFan (shooting for March completion)

I also have 3 helmets which are currently on hold due to my eye having to heal before i can see properly to do the stenciling. Once i can see properly, i will continue on these. Im hoping by feb/March i will be able to do this.
ESB helmet for Erik D
ESB helmet for Thaddius
ESB helmet with only back panels painted for Evan R

This is all i have in cue for this year. I will consider taking another commission for May 2019 completion if anyone has anything they want/need painted that is not a helmet.

I am shooting to get my vac forming table done either this month or Feb. I ran into an issue getting someone to do the basic frame welding. Once i get that sorted, everything with that can move forward. I have everything in hand except a couple of electronic components and some small plumbing parts. Hopefully that will be done soon. For now, no Fett stuff is planned, but i will be doing bikerscout stuff first, and have other SW and non-SW items in the works.

Thats it for this update, if you have any questions about your orders please PM me rather than posting here. Your order info is between you and myself only.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience!
Have a safe and happy 2019!

Lou "Darth Voorhees"
DVH props

Last edited:
Hey all, just posting another update!

As far as my health, my eye issue (central serous chorioretinopathy) is still going on, but it has been slowly getting better. The doc said it could take a few months to clear up so although i can still work, painting with stencils and super-detail is difficult and a bit straining. I only use stencils for the helmets so thats the main thing that is affected right now. Everything else i can manage.

Im sure whoever is waiting on stuff from me would want to know where i am at with everything, so
here are the Paint commissions i have left on my list as of March 2019.

ROTJ jetpack/Armor/boots for Pmanino (IN PROGRESS)
ROTJ jetpack for Wellroundedbill (IN PROGRESS)
ROTJ SE jetpack for Sumnaa Fett (IN PROGRESS)
ROTJ Shintools/Gauntlets for MythicalFett (IN PROGRESS)
ROTJ gauntlets for OrlandoFan (IN PROGRESS - shooting for late March completion)

I have already started Mythicalfett's shin tools and am going to be prepping his gauntlets for assembly this week. Im going to try and get OrlandoFan's gaunts ready at the same time since they are both ROTJ, and try to do em at the same time.

I also have 3 helmets which were on hold last update due to my eye having to heal before i can see properly to do the stenciling.Althugh my eye is getting better, it is still difficult to do the stenciling. However i am trying to do small sections at a time. its taking longer, but at least i can say i am moving forwarrd on these. They are for:
ESB helmet for Erik D
ESB helmet for Thaddius
ESB helmet with only back panels painted for Evan R

As far as the current Jetpack run..im currently in the mold making process and should be starting kits before the end of the month. The painted ones will of course take a bit longer.

I will post another update before Celebration. Still not 100% sure we are going, but if we do go, i hope to see some of you there!

Last edited:
No problem fellas!

I did get to start on OrlandoFan 's gauntlets as well so i should be able to have his and MythicalFett 's stuff done and out by the end of next week.

the ROTJ packs i have the white, red, and yellow down on the main body of them. I should have the main bodies done by the weeks end and then next week i should be able to finish up the thrusters and rocket parts.

Once this stuff is done, my backlog is gone aside from the helmets...and i will finish up the new molds and get started casting the packs for the current run.

Thanks again for your patience and support. This past year was really rough for me for multiple reasons. Im hoping this year will just get better and better!

Here are some in progress pics i took yesterday. These should all be done by the end of next week. Sumnaa Fett , Wellroundedbill OrlandoFan MythicalFett
53788155_416560562447356_8563625795598155776_n.jpg

All of the previously posted items will be shipping this week or MAYBE the beginning of next week. I will PM you for the shipping costs.

The DVH shop will be closed April 9th to the 17th as i will be at Celebration Chicago.

Ok folks...i have now started work on the jetpacks, and the remaining helmets.

Current helmets im working on are for Thaddius and Erik..i will also be doing the back panels for Evan on his helmet when i do the back panels of the other 2 :)

This is the order the jetpacks are being done...

The first one i am doing will be a new main body master for future molds..im almost done with this as of today.

I am doing the kits first, in order they were received as kits obviously take less time than completes..
1- Fixer KIT
2- Jim Bo KIT
3 -FunkyRed KIT- PENDING

I will then do the completes in order that they were recieved:
1- PManino ROTJ
2- MTDavis ESB
3- DStep ROTJ
4- Scimitar ESB
5- Lou Battanio Jango
6- Motor Trooper ESB - PAID(PARTIAL)
7 -Lidocaine ROTJ SE
8- B.kieffer SuperTrooper
9- Paul G ROTJ

i am NOT taking any more orders for completed jetpacks. Kits ONLY.

I am a little behind but should start shipping the jetpack kits this coming week. I need to make a mold for the piano keys and bottom vent..totally spaced on those, but that will only take a day or so to do that and cast the pieces for the kits.

I am currently working on the helmets for Eric and Thaddius as well and am on schedule for having them complete by months end.

the complete jetpacks will be done 2 at a time ..o first 2 on the list will be started the week of the 27th. and should be complete by mid june. then i will cast the next 2 then paint, and so on.

As far as the vac table goes, i was being held up looking for a welder to do some basic welding...so i decided that im tired of waiting for other people so i looked up some youtube videos for basic welding and im sure i can mange it just fine. I wanted to learn how to weld anyways. So i got a very simple welder (flux core MIG) to weld the few pieces together so i can move forward.

I also have a job interview at tomspinadesigns, so if that comes through, i will have less free time so it MAY slow down current orders a little bit..painting wise anyways. Its for a temp position that can potentially be a full time fabricator/artist position, so i got my fingers crossed for that!

Thats it for now! Have a great week hunters!

Last edited:
Hey All...just posting another update :)

Current helmets im working on are for Thaddius and Erik are almost complete.

Here are the jetpacks im currently working on. Im doing 2 at a time.
1- PManino ROTJ - IN PROGRESS
2- MTDavis ESB - In PROGRESS
3- DStep ROTJ
4- Scimitar ESB
5- Lou Battanio Jango
6- Motor Trooper ESB
7 -Lidocaine ROTJ SE
9- Paul G ROTJ
10 - xXMrScaryXx ROTJ

In other news... i finally found a welder to weld the frame parts for the vac table, so that will be done this weekend or sometime next week...just waiting on his availability.

Also...i am doing some restructuring of DVH...and will be changing the name to SevenCatStudios (7CS for short) I will be using both names for the next 6 months to make the transition transparent. It will officially switch over in 2020. Im opeing a small run of complete jetpacks for next year delivery to celebrate :) Check the cargo hold for the thread!

Thats it for now folks!

Last edited:
Why the name change Lou?
Well originally it was for an LLC and I wanted to be able to use it for whatever direction I may go in the future, so I picked something that was just fitting for myself personally... and most people I know know how much I love cats... and I have 7 so that’s where that came from lol.....but I liked the name better than DVH so I decided id just eliminate the DVH name over a little time. Also, DVH stood for “Darth Voorhees Helmets” .and came from a legion member just by him posting it back in 2009 when I was doing Vader Helmets. I do so much more than that now, plus I think the new name fits me better :).

Hey All...just posting another update :)

Current helmets im working on are for Thaddius and Erik are almost complete and should be shipping within 2 weeks or so.

Here are the jetpacks im currently working on. Im doing 2 at a time.
1- PManino ROTJ - IN PROGRESS
2- MTDavis ESB - In PROGRESS
3- DStep ROTJ
4- Scimitar ESB
5- Lou Battanio Jango
6- Motor Trooper ESB
7 -Lidocaine ROTJ SE
9- Paul G ROTJ
10 - xXMrScaryXx ROTJ

Im shooting for 2 weeks and PManino and MTDavis' jetpacks should be complete. They will be my "models" for those versions of packs as they are the first ROTJ and ESB done with the new V4 packs. So im going to take extensive photos of them before they ship out. Once those 2 are done i will move right onto the next 2 on the list! By that time those last 2 remaining helmets should be done and out nd i will only be focusing on getting these completes done and keeping 2 kits in stock at all times so i should be moving a lot quicker since thats all that will be in the cue :)

In other news... the welder i found to weld the frame parts for the vac table, is on hold at the moment, so thats stagnating...AGAIN...sigh.. I actually bought a MIG welder and am seriously thinking of doing it myself. The vac table plans have instructions for simple jigs to weld the parts straight and i have some scrap to practice on. The welds dont have to be super neat..i can always grind em down a but if need be. So i may just do it myself. I'd just need to find the time to squeeze it in.

I have been added to the preffered vendors section here on TDH. So most future sales will be through that section. Every purchase made through there, 3% goes to the website. Buying from there is easy as you just hit the buy it now button, all items are in stock and will ship within 10 days.

As for my eye issue i mentioned earlier, its still going on. Reducing stress is the only treatment for it, and its been difficult with our living situation here that im not going to get into. But for now, it is what it is. Until the vac table is going and i start pulling armor n such my income isnt going to cover a move.

Anyways, thats it for now!

Hey All! Posting another update :)

The 2 ESB helmets for Thaddius and Erik are complete and shipped!

Here is the current Jetpack list as of today.

1- PManino ROTJ - COMPLETE - SHIPPED
2- MTDavis ESB - COMPLETE - SHIPPED
3- DStep ROTJ - IN PROGRESS
4- Scimitar ESB - IN PROGRESS
5- Lou Battanio Jango - IN PROGRESS

6- Motor Trooper ESB - IN PROGRESS
7 -Lidocaine ROTJ SE
9- Paul G ROTJ
10 - xXMrScaryXx ROTJ (Mid October)
11- Troy S - ROTJ (December)

I'm a little behind on the jetpacks so this next batch im doing 4 at once. Since i can use the cash, i will take more if one was to PM me. January would be the next slot if one was to want a complete pack.

In other news:
Im moving along with the vac table. I got tired of other people flaking on me for the welding. Ive been ready to have the stuff welded for like 3 months...so i just bought a fluxcore welder and did it myself. The welding isnt really pretty but it seems sturdy enough. Nothing is really weight baring or will have much force applied to it so im sure it will be fine. Im pretty much at the point now where i need to buy more supplies, so hopefully i'll make some more sales to move that along.

As for my eye, that issue (Central serous chorioretinopathy) is still going but ive been trying my best to work "around" it. This should have cleared up by now so when i can afford it im going to have to go back to the eye doctor. From what i understand i can have a laser procedure to drain the fluid bubble and have little to no vision issues. So it MAY come to that, but we shall see.

Last edited:
Hey All! Posting another update :)

Here is the current Jetpack list as of today. The first 4 on the list that are in progress should be done in about a week, week and a half or so. They are all cast, less the thrusters..i will cast those as im doing the paint work) and painting has begun on all 4 of them.

1- DStep ROTJ - IN PROGRESS

2- Scimitar ESB - IN PROGRESS
3- Lou Battanio Jango - IN PROGRESS

4- Motor Trooper ESB - IN PROGRESS

5 -Lidocaine ROTJ SE
6- B.kieffer SuperTrooper
7- Paul G ROTJ
8- xXMrScaryXx ROTJ (Mid October)

9- Troy S ROTJ (December)
10- EricG96 Jango (Febuary)

I'm still a little behind on the jetpacks so the next batch i will probably do 4 at once again. Hoping to have those 4 done by mid/late October, and shooting to ship so clients can have them before Halloween.

I have 2 Jetpack kits ready to go if anyone needs! Just shoot over to the preferred vendors section and "buy it now" ! :)

In other news:
The vac table.... Still in the same place with it, but hoping to buy some wood in the next couple of weeks and get the rest of the wood parts built, which is mainly just the boxes that go around the heater and the base, and the Platen(forming surface). Then i will move onto the plumbing, and finally the electrical work and it will be done.

As for my eye, that issue (Central serous chorioretinopathy) is still going and still trying my best to work "around" it.

Thats it for now, hope you all have a great weekend!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back