For Sale DVH Boba Fett Jetpack kits

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
DVH V4 Jetpack kits

Kits will include polyester gelcoat and fiberglass body. Gelcoat/Fiberglass rocket parts and thrusters. All resin detail pieces to complete the kit. will also include screws and wingnuts to attach to the Thrusters should you decide to attach them in this way. They will not be cast into the parts in case you want to add smoke effects. Hooks and clips not included but can be purchased from Full Metal Fett here on the TDH.

Turn around will be aprox 2-8 weeks, depending on my workload at the time. This is estimated, but with the new shop, weather isnt an issue anymore so turn around should be decent. Remember, these are hand made, Quality work takes time, so please be patient. You can message me here or through FB anytime for updates.

Kits will be $350 plus shipping

Photos are of the V3 kits/packs...this will be for the newer V4
  • Completely new rocket parts, including the slotted flange
  • Lower profile flanking rectangle areas on the main body (the white sections on the ROTJ)
  • new redone piano keys
  • new fuel tank caps
  • better overall fitting
  • tweaked thruster design
  • screen accurate sized rear hatch
PP: dvhprops@gmail.com

Only send payment ( NOT friends and family) for the pack. Shipping will be collected once ready to ship. Please put your screen name and “Jetpack Kit” in the notes to avoid any delays.

1- Fixer KIT - PAID
2- FunkyRed KIT- PENDING
3- Jim Bo KIT - PAID
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

IMG_9499.JPG
IMG_9498.JPGIMG_9501.JPGIMG_9503.JPGIMG_9504.JPGIMG_9505.JPGIMG_9506.JPGIMG_9507.JPGIMG_9508.JPGIMG_9509.JPGIMG_9512.JPG
IMG_3122.JPG
JP.jpg

Last edited:

Fixer

New Hunter
As most of you know, i had sold all of my molds for fiberglass stuff a few months back as i thought i was having to move and get my own place. Turns out we ended up reconciling and im still here. I held onto the Masters to eventully make a V4 of my JP. I had intended to get these going again at some point this year, more likely later on, but it seems JPs are a little scarce at the moment. and since the master is still done and ready to molded, im going to do a run of 10 and get a new mold going. the rocket pieces will be new so it'll be a V3.5 technically.

Kits will be $350 plus shipping i am NOT doing completed packs anymore. KITS ONLY

They will include polyester gelcoat and fiberglass body. Gelcoat/Fiberglass rocket parts and thrusters. All resin detail pieces to complete the kit. will also include screws and wingnuts to attach to the Thrusters should you decide to attach them in this way. They will not be cast into the parts incase you want to add smoke effects. Hooks and clips not included but can be purchased from Full Metal Fett here on the TDH.

Turn around will be a little longer than normal since i'll have to do a new mold. Im using the same master from before so its just making the actual mold which should take about a week at the most once i have the supplies. So im going to say they will start shipping in March 2019. This is estimated, but with the new shop weather isnt an issue anymore so i should be pretty close with that estimate.

PP: dvhprops@gmail.com Only send payment ( NOT friends and family) for the kit. Shipping will be collected once ready to ship.

1- Fixer

View attachment 172137 View attachment 172136 View attachment 172138 View attachment 172139 View attachment 172140 View attachment 172141 View attachment 172142 View attachment 172143 View attachment 172144 View attachment 172145 View attachment 172146
Thx Lou...OW...before I forgot...I heard a rumor for a run of 190 pieces??...I have proof off it.. LMAO

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
Awesome Lou! I'm glad you'll be doing these again! I don't have the funds now, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and let you know when I do. Just curious, how big is your jetpack compared to an NME Props one? I'm working on one of those right now for my custom Mando. I am in the market for an extra rocket top though. The one I have has messed up fins.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Awesome Lou! I'm glad you'll be doing these again! I don't have the funds now, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and let you know when I do. Just curious, how big is your jetpack compared to an NME Props one? I'm working on one of those right now for my custom Mando. I am in the market for an extra rocket top though. The one I have has messed up fins.
Thanks man.. yea it seems to be needed noth in the community and in my life lol.

Mine is a bit larger than the NME one. Technically the rockets i make would fit as the base where it mounts is the same size..but it will look a bit too tall. I have seen it done though. That said, im not going to be selling just parts anymore as it just messes with time frames. BUT if you want to give it a shot, contact Walts trooper factory on facebook. He has my old molds and he can do those parts for ya.

MMcFett

Jr Hunter
Thanks! The 3D files for that rocket are on Thingiverse too right? I just need access to a printer.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Probably significant. I think the V1s were like 10-11lbs, these are just under 8.

i used to use resin as a detail coat so that added weight, plus i didnt have the attaching the back as streamlined as i do now. Also, the thrusters and rocket main pieces are now fiberglass where the V1 were resin. The V3 is also about an inch or more shorter.

Last edited:

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks to those on the list already! :) 3 more and i will buy the supplies to mold the master parts and get going on making the packs!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Quick Question: How do the parts made by MachineCraft fit with this kit? A lot of the stuff they produce fits well with Fettpride parts, just wondered if they were interchangeable with this kit!
The thruster greeblies are a little smaller than mine, but they work, ive done a few with them. Its not really a noticeable difference. Dark Side's thruster greeblies fit best, but the rest of the metal parts, Machinecraft stuff fits well :)

That said, im looking into getting the thruster greeblies done that fit my pack more perfectly by my Machinist. So i may be able to have an "upgrade" to include the metal parts for the thrusters.

Machinecrafts rocket collar, beacon and stabilizer fit perfect.

Last edited: