After much work, I am almost finished painting my posterboard with the paints from AFFO$'s paint list, but I noticed that it seems to be much too shiny. I bought some matte finish but when I tested it on a painted piece of scrap, it seems to make it more shiny than it already is. Is there a specific brand or type of paint that anyone knows that I could look for? Heres a picture so you can see how see its excessive shiny-ness.
Photo 157.jpg


Well-Known Hunter
Get Testor's Dullcote. It won't leave any shine whatsoever. I've found that the matte finish spray by krylon and rustoleum tend to leave a little shine even though they are supposed to eliminate it. You can find the Testors Dullcote at most Hobby Stores in their spray paint section.

DOH! You beat me to it. Yeah, what he said...
Last edited by a moderator:


It's not really backwards, the webcam that came built-in to my laptop reverses everything. Scared me for a second, though.:lol:


Active Hunter
All webcams do that. It's just to create a mirror efect with you, so you can coordinate better when moving yourself and watching you in the webcam


Sr Hunter
It's just been re-packaged as "Model Master Lacquer Overcoat" in "Lusterless (Flat)". It still comes in the 3 oz. spray can.
Look for a silver label with some little green stripes around it.