Din Djarin cape

Gee2

Active Hunter
I've picked up a few from different vendors getting my kit together, best I've come across so far has been Steven Walker. Solid match in material and color and he puts a lot of attention in getting the pleats "just right".

norvellefett

New Hunter
I’m a 501st Legion. Bloodfin Garrison member. I’m going for the Level 2, Infamous certification.
The cape is made of boiled wool and has a slit opening so the rifle strap can secure the rifle on the outside of the cape.

I have Steve's cape, and I love it...any suggestions on weathering it? I've never weathered a cape before and I don't wanna mess it up lol.
I just carefully cut the holes in the cape using scissors, and twisted the cuts to fray the edges a bit more. In terms of dirt, not much shows up on it since it's so dark. So really only lighter weathering will show. For that I just drug mine through some dry sand a bunch :) Looks perfectly fine and minimal risk of messing up.

Will take some pics over the weekend.

norvellefett

New Hunter
I just carefully cut the holes in the cape using scissors, and twisted the cuts to fray the edges a bit more. In terms of dirt, not much shows up on it since it's so dark. So really only lighter weathering will show. For that I just drug mine through some dry sand a bunch :) Looks perfectly fine and minimal risk of messing up.

Will take some pics over the weekend.
Thanks