For Sale Dental Files

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Received my dental files yesterday and they are great!
I purchased the faded red 45s and with a few quick swipes with a red permanent marker, it brightened up the red nicely!
I also did a trial blue paint on one of the lighter colored generic fat dental files and did the red marker trick on the top and it looks the part as well.
ACA4CF66-09CC-4DA4-92DC-118ABC013E5C.jpeg

Thanks for making these available 01Hawk!

Last edited:

Metal Mouth

New Hunter
[attempted to private message 01Hawk about this listing and my message was marked as "spam" so I guess I shall post here]
First off you'll have to forgive my naiveness but this is my first time messaging someone on this site.
(and first time being a member of this site) but i noticed from this post that you are selling Dental Files and I hope that you still are selling these as I would gladly appreciate them for my W.I.P. ESB Fett build

to the best of my knowledge i simply need
1. "fat blue" file
1. "red 45" file
1. "skinny silver" file

I believe that is all the is required on the ESB Boba but if you or anyone happen to know anything to the contrary I would be all ears
I look forward to hearing from you and hopes I used the proper way of contacting you.

Thank you for your time
Timothy

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I am out of red 45s. There is a person who sells the red 15s in Australia on eBay ( and possibly here) if people need them. The rest of the colors are still available and I am working on getting more 15s/45s in stock.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
[attempted to private message 01Hawk about this listing and my message was marked as "spam" so I guess I shall post here]
First off you'll have to forgive my naiveness but this is my first time messaging someone on this site.
(and first time being a member of this site) but i noticed from this post that you are selling Dental Files and I hope that you still are selling these as I would gladly appreciate them for my W.I.P. ESB Fett build

to the best of my knowledge i simply need
1. "fat blue" file
1. "red 45" file
1. "skinny silver" file

I believe that is all the is required on the ESB Boba but if you or anyone happen to know anything to the contrary I would be all ears
I look forward to hearing from you and hopes I used the proper way of contacting you.

Thank you for your time
Timothy
I leave the sizes , fat or skinny , up to the buyer. What you have listed is what I believe to be correct but people go back and forth on this depending on which pics you look at. I honestly think the pack one is a fat red with blue and green paint on it but that is not the opinion of others. I don't want anyone to be disappointed so I find it best to tell people to look at the reference shots and make a decision based on how they want their build to look.

wallyfett

New Hunter
Im not sure what happened to my original post but here it is again. Real Micro Mega metal dental files. You can research which ones suite your build and let me know what you want. I don't want to give bad advice so I am leaving that up to you. I am also a bit hesitant to ship overseas due to the virus and not knowing if there are restrictions. Shipping is $4.50 in the US as a First Class Package

Red 45s : X

Fat Red : $10

Skinny Silver : $10

Fat Silver : $15

Skinny Blue: $15

Fat Blue : $25

Generic colors that can be painted : $3 skinny , $5 fat

If you want a Micro Mega Endobox tin to store these in $20 plus actual shipping

Skinny silver, Fat silver, Faded red 45 ,Good red 45 and a fat red

View attachment 198939

Trying to show the variations in shades on the reds View attachment 198940

The blues are all over the place shade wise