For Sale Dental Files

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Im not sure what happened to my original post but here it is again. Real Micro Mega metal dental files. You can research which ones suite your build and let me know what you want. I don't want to give bad advice so I am leaving that up to you. I am also a bit hesitant to ship overseas due to the virus and not knowing if there are restrictions. Shipping is $4.50 in the US as a First Class Package

Red 45s : X

Fat Red : $10

Skinny Silver : $10

Fat Silver : $15

Skinny Blue: $15

Fat Blue : $25

Generic colors that can be painted : $3 skinny , $5 fat

If you want a Micro Mega Endobox tin to store these in $20 plus actual shipping

Skinny silver, Fat silver, Faded red 45 ,Good red 45 and a fat red

IMG_3326.jpeg

Trying to show the variations in shades on the reds
IMG_3327.jpeg

The blues are all over the place shade wise

IMG_3328.jpeg

Last edited:

bobafettaz

Hunter
I respect that you don't want to give bad advice so I'm asking other members of TDH. From what I read, it seems that a fat blue is correct for an ESB jet pack. Can someone please confirm? If that's the case, I'll take a generic color, fat, please as I can paint it.

Ord Mantell

Hunter
I respect that you don't want to give bad advice so I'm asking other members of TDH. From what I read, it seems that a fat blue is correct for an ESB jet pack. Can someone please confirm? If that's the case, I'll take a generic color, fat, please as I can paint it.
Where did you read that? Just wondering because I've not seen definitive evidence. As far as I know, the size and color is just opinion right now, based on blurry photos.

bobafettaz

Hunter
Where did you read that? Just wondering because I've not seen definitive evidence. As far as I know, the size and color is just opinion right now, based on blurry photos.
I read "So fat blue on the back of the ESB pack or red painted blue?" on this thread:

And for the color, I'm referencing the CRL that says: blue in color with the top painted the same red/burgundy as the piano keys

But to your point, none of this is concrete and the dental file isn't even required in the CRL except for level two certification.

Ord Mantell

Hunter
But to your point, none of this is concrete and the dental file isn't even required in the CRL except for level two certification.

All we really know for sure is that the jp dental file was red on supertrooper and the top was left red on ESB. Some people believe the bottom was painted blue, others believe it was painted the same base color as the rest of the jetpack. Either way, it does not seem getting a blue dental file is strictly correct. Get whatever color is available and paint it whatever color you want.

bobafettaz

Hunter
All we really know for sure is that the jp dental file was red on supertrooper and the top was left red on ESB. Some people believe the bottom was painted blue, others believe it was painted the same base color as the rest of the jetpack. Either way, it does not seem getting a blue dental file is strictly correct. Get whatever color is available and paint it whatever color you want.
I agree with that.

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I try not to say which file goes with which suit since there is obviously so varying, some more passionate than others, opinions on the topic. The reality is most people wouldn't be able to tell unless you had two different ones next to each other. I think in regards to the ESB you could make any one of them work and look accurate. But accuracy is also important to a good number of people.

Here is a comparison of the blue files set up next to a real Michell piece. I tried to mimic the positions on the jetpack. There is one somewhat clear pic of the ESB file that you can find and use to make your decision. Hope this helps a bit.
IMG_3335.JPG

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I'm pretty sure I have all my emails up to date. If I missed you feel free to message me again. I added fat blues to the list as I was able to find a few. They cost me a good bit to buy and I don't find these often so unfortunately the price reflects it.

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals