For Sale Delta13's Leather works.

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Dam you mike! Now ive got no excuse not to get to work on my cad bane! How much for a cad rig?
Sorry...? :lol:;) Cad bane is a awsome costiume so go for it. Well whole set is quite pricy but it includes aluminium rods and all detailas making it ready to wear and that gives 700,00USD plus shipping...
But to show the scale here I'm having happy time - but short time with belt on me.
pLtQzfic00wP90aNr60lBfBEt2ez-NS4EOMfanLVw0DcNr3ialFAlfqZNGqYcA-gnWqkjVJwINOks5tgCd8=w686-h947-no.jpg

Also, thank you GypsyCaille!

Mike

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter

y-AUHrpOslWK8ZmRQoMUdKMxuT3fwCB3Xj5C12IY4e8knYELE3Db_K0AudfHl8W9jBDMfh0_5D41RCYUEV0=w960-h750-no.jpg

Halloween is over, and I hope you all had great time! But Its also time for Santa to double-up production of presents...
I know we still have some time, and forgive me if you see it as using Santa as early christmast bait. Its just a friendly reminder that if you like to order yourself or someone a present its a good time to start thinking about it.
With my "elfes and reindeers" I will try to complete every order as fast as possible to make sure you get it in time to, but plese bear in mind that delivery may take some time... and closer to Christmas the bigger is queue at customs, postoffices etc.
For now enjoj your halloween treats;)

Mike

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Merry Christmas everybody!

Have a peacefull holidays with your family and friends. I wish you to find, under the trees or in socks presents you have dremed about as well as your favorite treats on chirstmas table.

Let me wish you happy new year as well. I hope 2017 was a good year for you all, but I wish you 2018 to be even better! And of course have an nice party to welcome new year.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mike

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals