For Sale Delta13's Leather works.

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Today something totaly duffrent, notebooks! I did this two for my friends who soon have birthdays, and the idea was to make something simple but personal. So I wraped notebooks in geniuine leather and painted some stuff on it. If you would like something like this for your own let me know
smiley.gif

Calculatormini_zpsiosxk0qm.jpg

PilotLogmini_zpsqej36cke.jpg

Mike

sproigo

New Hunter
Hey there, I'm thinking about a Clone wars Boba(unfinished fight scene between Cad and Boba) and would like what it seems hes wearing: ESB belt/pouches and Jango holsters combo... what would that run a guy?

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Hi,

ESB belt is 180.00USD and set of Jango Holsteres 160.00USD total with shipping worldwide would be 370.00USD
It is no problem to customise it a little as well, if you like pouches to for example be more sqare or no sweing. (I know it may be case of low quality of unfinished episode) but it is your call :)

Mike

Hey there, I'm thinking about a Clone wars Boba(unfinished fight scene between Cad and Boba) and would like what it seems hes wearing: ESB belt/pouches and Jango holsters combo... what would that run a guy?

sproigo

New Hunter
Oh no, I'd want full realistic value. I wish that last season would have been green lit! Man, but the stitching and all the details would be sweet! PM inbound

Hi,

ESB belt is 180.00USD and set of Jango Holsteres 160.00USD total with shipping worldwide would be 370.00USD
It is no problem to customise it a little as well, if you like pouches to for example be more sqare or no sweing. (I know it may be case of low quality of unfinished episode) but it is your call :)

Mike

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Hi,

Due to new policy od photobucket most of pictures in my tread are down. I made new first post with most popular itemes I make and I will try to upload other pictures. So take a look at first page
smile.png

Thank you,

Mike

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Time for some custom "canon" items. Jango style girthbelt looks very good in black as well
BlackGirthBelt.jpg

And some step to other franchise, Cobra Commander Belt with pouch hanging by it lower edge.
CobraCommander.jpg

Mike

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes