And classic old West ammo belt and Colt Navy holster (Saint Killer's):
SaintKillerBeltmini_zps9dkfkwxp.jpg

SaintKillerHolstermini_zpsza3gkxje.jpg

I could not refuse to wear it!
Gunslingermini_zps5uqsr2y7.jpg

Mike

01Hawk

Active Hunter
How much are the new versions of the Supertrooper belt and an approximate time frame on getting one? I have the original one and am looking to get approved soon.

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
How much are the new versions of the Supertrooper belt and an approximate time frame on getting one? I have the original one and am looking to get approved soon.
I belive all you need is actual belt right? As pouches are the same as you alredy have. It is same price as it was - 40,00USD plus shipping. As for time frame, at the moment I have few orders in line but I guess in two weeks I woulb be able to pick up your order.

Mike

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I belive all you need is actual belt right? As pouches are the same as you alredy have. It is same price as it was - 40,00USD plus shipping. As for time frame, at the moment I have few orders in line but I guess in two weeks I woulb be able to pick up your order.

Mike
Awesome - PM inbound

hvacdon

Hunter
Another day another universe!

First off Cpt. America belt. Very intersting desing and conection of meterials:
CptAmericaBeltmini_zpsixrjktne.jpg

And classic old West ammo belt and Colt Navy holster (Saint Killer's):
SaintKillerBeltmini_zps9dkfkwxp.jpg

SaintKillerHolstermini_zpsza3gkxje.jpg

I could not refuse to wear it!
Gunslingermini_zps5uqsr2y7.jpg

Mike
Mike, Do you make the Jango holsters and straps?

Sent from my SM-N910T

Last edited by a moderator:

hvacdon

Hunter
Great, when I get the Boba built I plan on making a Jango next. I'll shoot you a pm when I'm ready...Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Recently I had plesure of making sets of blasters and belts for my friends who made costiumes of Jyn and Cassian. I love the classic trilogy thinking behind this blasters, it was real plesure to bulid them. I wasn't fan of A-280-CFE when I saw it, but when it was finished I was sold, it is huge and chunky but that is why it is aswome! On the other hand for a every day carry I would pick up A-180.

Jyn%20Erso%20Holstermini_zpsrs6njjyg.jpg

Jyn%20Erso%20Blastermini_zpsmbtny5je.jpg

Cassian%20Andor%20Beltmini_zpsouoslehy.jpg

Blastermini_zpsemmqdz8y.jpg

Mike

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
And back to "Hanging Pouch" this time with pressed out edge, I have to say I really like how a litlle old fasion these are

Hanging-pouch.jpg
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

EvanDallas

Jr Hunter
Just got my belt in the mail.

First off. I was concerned about how long this would take being in Texas and Mike being in Poland. However I pulled the trigger as I'm used to nearly unbearably long waits as is the norm in our hobby. It only took a total of three weeks from order to door. That's unheard of!

Second. The quality is simply outstanding! It not only looks great but I can tell it's built very well! I strapped it on and have been walking around with it in my house. I just might wear this to work on Monday.

Delta13Mike

Active Hunter
Thank you!

I'm glad you like it. I hope it will serve you welll at home, at work and at cons. :)
Also thank you for information it arrived safley :)

Mike

Just got my belt in the mail.

First off. I was concerned about how long this would take being in Texas and Mike being in Poland. However I pulled the trigger as I'm used to nearly unbearably long waits as is the norm in our hobby. It only took a total of three weeks from order to door. That's unheard of!

Second. The quality is simply outstanding! It not only looks great but I can tell it's built very well! I strapped it on and have been walking around with it in my house. I just might wear this to work on Monday.

Warhawk542

New Hunter
Hey, I hope you're still active because I've been looking for weeks and nothing has come close to what you offer, I am very interested in purchasing a custom mix between the Rav Bralor belt, and the Aurra belt holsters, what would i be looking at for price?

Morgan