Dallas needs to feel the LOVE!!!

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
Ok, Dallas is gonna be at Dragon Con on Saturday... I wanna pic with all the Zammers out there with Dallas! hehe! He needs that bewildered, "What am I gonna do with all these Zam chicks look!!!"

:love

Here's one for starters!!!

HothGirl

Hunter
Well if I were going.... ;)

Oddly enough, I have a lay-over Friday night in Atlanta so I'm expecting to see some con-goers at the airport.

MaulMaus

Active Hunter

HothGirl wrote:

Oddly enough, I have a lay-over Friday night in Atlanta so I'm expecting to see some con-goers at the airport.
That's almost cruel...

Yep... if I were going too... but it is simply not to be this year! :(

SWC3... I'll be there for that one! :)

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
Awww, really? Wow. I thought more of the Zammers would go~ Kimmy, you'll be there, right?

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
DALLAS ROCKS! Safe journey fellow fantasy lovers!!!! I am counting the days until Halloween since I can't go to DC...sniff, sniff.

HothGirl

Hunter

Dustin Crops Boy wrote:

awww shucks. :eek:

Katie - I'll just miss ya.. i get in early sat morning :facepalm

D'oh! I'll catch up with you again one of these days Dallas!

And trust me, I'm have tempted to 'miss' my flight and be 'stuck' in Atlanta... ;)

Langsuir666

Active Hunter
Awww Dallas you are a cutie! I luuuurve those boots too! They New Rocks? lol

I wish i was ever able to go to Dragon Con - it lookes like the most awesome Con ever

Ragresen

Active Hunter
I came across Dallas in passing and say said, but I think he really did not recognise me. Now what is a shame is that there were plently of TDHers present, but no Costumed Zam's.

BlueRoommate

New Hunter
I gave Dallas the hug that I promised Yvonne I'd give him, and I made sure to tell him that it was from her, because it was a quick passing "oooh, look, there's Dallas!" kind of moment and we were moving in opposite directions... So, no picture. LOL!

Dustin Crops Boy

Well-Known Hunter
Whew... DC was fun but kinda short when ya only stay for a day n' a half ;)

Next year I'll plan ahead and not do it last minute...

And now I got me a Zam model - so maybe I can make some progress!!!! (It's hard to make a costume w/o somoene to model it on).

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter

Dustin Crops Boy wrote:

Whew... DC was fun but kinda short when ya only stay for a day n' a half ;)

Next year I'll plan ahead and not do it last minute...

And now I got me a Zam model - so maybe I can make some progress!!!! (It's hard to make a costume w/o somoene to model it on).
Who is yer Zam model??? Did wifey agree YET?