Custom Heavy Cannon Mando

PunisherFett

New Hunter
So this is my latest Idea... I want to build a heavy Cannon Merc based of of various designs I have incorperated into my previous builds. I am wondering if I should rock another sintra armor suit or go with steel?

I want this build to be displayed on a manni so weight isnt really an issue. I am quite used to wearing 50 + extra lbs. on my body anyways so I could wear it for cosplay or photo ops. I am hoping to get my account crossed with my old username so I can use the cargo hold again but I would Love to be contacted with any props that you may have laying around. Again this will be a custom and not tied to any specific Mando.
Thanks for your help and comments in advance...Cheers

Wow! Glad to see a fellow mando in Colorado!
On the other hand i think it would be interesting to see some steel armor! I do know you can make a lid from pepakura and reinforce it with fiber glass and poly urethane. I am also doing a custom mando so and ideas would be great!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back