Cruzer Jango holster run for August

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Just when I thought things could slow down...;)

Ok, I've got some members needing holsters, so I'll do a small run since it's more efficient to make a few when all the right tools are out and scattered throughout the garage.

They're custom made to three of your dimensions to fit perfectly out of the box (guaranteed). I also stain them to your color preference, to the color seen in the ref. CD CII Jango pics, to a nice medium brown that will work well with most brown leatherwork for Jango, or to closely resemble Seeker's ammo belt finish.(y)

I'll be picking up the leather and materials this weekend or early next week. Production will start next week with an expected 2-3 week turn-around time. The price is $250 Priority shipped in the U.S. Members outside the U.S. will need to contact me for an international shipping quote.

Updated with pics. Last pic shows an example of some different stain finishes and next to a Seeker ammo pouch.(y)

Run List
  1. thksdad(paid)................shipped
  2. FettOfficer(paid)............shipped
  3. MaldorianGuard(paid).......shipped
  4. Jabo(paid).....................shipped
  5. runJedirun.....................shipped
  6. chansplace(paid).............shipped
  7. Bikerfett(paid)................shipped
  8. marcus1632(paid)............shipped
  9. [AK]edge(paid)...............shipped
  10. Seeker(trade)
  11. Nyx Mandalore(paid)..........shipped
  12. westarsmith(paid)............shipped
List is closed
Thanks,
Cruzer

DSC07361.JPG

DSC07365.JPG

DSC07366.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruzers holster rigs are the best out there, bar none!!

Here's an older run thread that has some great pics of Cruzers holsters. ( the pics start at post #38 ) ;)

Holster run

Thanks for the link Jango 72. I knew they were around here someplace, but wasn't sure where.

Katua, unfortunately I need to remake 3 of my gauntlet part molds before I can do any more. Hopefully next week I can get started on that.(y)

No worries Cruzer. :p

Here's a pic of my Cruzer holster rig. You can see how well it goes with SEEKERS ammo belt and pouches. (y)

chattingwithJaden.jpg

These are well worth the price.

I almost forgot to mention that the Westars you see are the resin versions, but are close to the same size as the MRs. ( the resin ones are just a tad longer ) ;)

Guys, this is not a run you want to miss out on. These holsters are true beauty. Get them while you can! :D They're worth going into debt for! :D

Thanks guys for the compliments. Your Jangos are looking good.(y)(y) Couldn't help but notice you each have little ones looking up at you in both pics. Thanks again.

Small update: I picked up the leather and supplied today, and will begin production next week. Also, the run list has been closed.

Thanks,
Cruzer

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back