comm system

Hi Darth Dad !
Oh cool, a fellow ROTJ Fett!
:cool: (y)

Here is me in my ROTJ Fett...
Matt as Boba Fett.JPG

So, to address your question. There are a few options out there on the market.
Cheapest would probably be an “Aker” setup, which can be acquired through Amazon.

Aker 1505: https://www.amazon.com/VoiceBooster...d=1651973986&sprefix=aker+1505,aps,171&sr=8-2

The other is a bit more spendy and is known as the "Helical Hypercom". The offer two versions, just the voice changer, meaning you must provide a speaker and mic. And then the other version has those items included. This product has it's own website.

Helical Hypercom: Mandalorian / Boba Fett Voice Changer

And then the more well known product and perhaps the most expensive solution is called the "TRamp". I've only seen them listed on Facebook and through my last communiqué with them last year, they deal only through Facebook.

TRamp:
And for those that don't wish to speak at all there are vendors out there that produce great products have pre-loaded sound clips of Boba Fett, most of which is taken directly off of the video game Battlefront and Battlefront II. One of the more well known ones in that arena is a product called MiCom Sound Rig 2.0. To see more about it, they have a 9 min demo on how it works:

MiCom Sound Rig:
Hope this helps!
:cool:(y)

Best,
-Iron

Thank you Iron! I currently have the 1505 speaker and it's a nice little compact set up. You just need to do your own accents. But I'm curious about the helical hypercom now. Wondering how that is for anybody that has one.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back