For Sale CLOSED - COMPLETE ROTJ/ESB BOOT COMMISSION RUN - WASTED BOOT BOBA FETT BOOT / SHOE RUN

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

Blaster1965

New Hunter
Hello folks!

UPDATED

Making an interest list for COMPLETE Boot run. Would we have an interest in completed Boots in ESB and ROTJ?

I have struck a deal with a TDH Painter that will make a run of 10 plus boots for reasonable price to make FINISHED/COMPLETED Boots.

This would be $240 complete boot with $15 shipping in the US (PayPal Rules Apply: Add 4% or use Friends and Family) shipping in the US. International Fetts DM me for Shipping Calculation.

The Boot can come with MCR Toe Spikes as an Option. Combined Pricing with Toe Spikes to come.... $306 for a commission of 10 with Spikes $300 for a commission of 20.

List for Run:
1. Motor Fett - 11 ESB w/Spikes
2. MMcFett - 9 ESB w/Spikes PAID
3. MinaFett - 9 ROTJ with Spikes PAID
4. NikThomas - Size 9 with spikes PAID

This is a soft role out for now considering the Artist availability for the commission and size. We will also advertise on Instagram and possibly eBay due to the price point being so competitive for a COMPLETE AND ACCURATE BOOT.

We will have some completed boots pics in the next few weeks. First commission run should start in the Middle of JULY. After I have a few responces, I will put up my PayPal Account
I'm interested depending on shipping to uk ESB with toe spikes

jbdubz

Active Hunter
I think since IB offers them with grey canvas, black piping and aluminum spikes for 130$ its a bit expensive to buy them from you guys for 240$.

I get that IB toe spikes aren't totally accurate since they need small holes tapped on the spikes but its more economical.
For the purist, white is the way to go. For the frugal and/or uninitiated, IB boots could seem like a better option however are inferior to even MOW when comparing them side by side. You get what you pay for.

And essentially the boots are $140, with a $100 painting commission (standard fee) that will look more than decent and suffice anyone's need for accuracy. Very reasonable for what you are getting. Sure anyone can mist on some black from a spray can but to actually replicate the different versions of the boot and all the multiple colors, seen in the references takes time and skill.

Aside from the lazy untapped holes, the IB spikes are grossly undersized compared to the actual Michel part (which Dakota has mirrored to a T), both the mounting plate as well as the spikes themselves. They look silly and with them being soldered on to the mounting plate, they do not give at all and have much more of a tendency of sapping off than the MCR spikes which will simply rotate a bit but remain intact, just like the screen used spikes did.

MinuteFett

Hunter
For the purist, white is the way to go. For the frugal and/or uninitiated, IB boots could seem like a better option however are inferior to even MOW when comparing them side by side. You get what you pay for.

And essentially the boots are $140, with a $100 painting commission (standard fee) that will look more than decent and suffice anyone's need for accuracy. Very reasonable for what you are getting. Sure anyone can mist on some black from a spray can but to actually replicate the different versions of the boot and all the multiple colors, seen in the references takes time and skill.

Aside from the lazy untapped holes, the IB spikes are grossly undersized compared to the actual Michel part (which Dakota has mirrored to a T), both the mounting plate as well as the spikes themselves. They look silly and with them being soldered on to the mounting plate, they do not give at all and have much more of a tendency of sapping off than the MCR spikes which will simply rotate a bit but remain intact, just like the screen used spikes did.
Excellent explanation boss. I think all these details should be added to the description of these boots, and I’m sure that would greatly increase the number of customers who choose these over the competition. Thanks for the clarification!

Lucksy31 - ESB Faded Kill Stripes