Chest center diamond.Is there a hole in it,or a recession???

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Like the title says,the center chest diamond looks to have been cut out,and then a plate for a backer/filler put behind it.I'm looking on the Fett CD,and in the closeup shot of it,that's what I'm interpreting.What do you all think??

I'm trying to decide whether to put a smaller square in the middle of the diamonds rectangle on top of the "backer".It looks like thats what miiight be on Jango,BUT I really haven't gone into looking into it as I don't want to be influenced by Jango's costume to making my Boba.I just want to get a feel for what anyone else might have done.

Steve

Boba Phett

Active Hunter
Which Fett suit are you looking at? On the Pre-pro suit it is a through hole showing the vest through it. -Mark

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
I'm making reference to the ESB suit.I believe it is a recession,like the ROTJ suit,.......but I just want to be absolutely sure before I make any permanent changes ;)

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Boba Phett

Active Hunter
I think it's backed with something on the ESB suit. On the REF CD go to the following pics
Ref Cd->Boba Fett->ESB-> ESB Publicity 21, ESB Still 2, ESB Still 4
Those are about the clearest ones. Looks like some white material or paint

shawnpane

Active Hunter
The only addvice I can offer,Is if you screw up you can always
fill it with bond and start over.(thank the maker for bondo)

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
....tell me about it:lol: I can't remember what I said an hour ago, much less to SEE what I said 4 years ago in black&white.