Buying from The Workshop Mike Rosa

rnbuda

Well-Known Hunter
The Dented Helmet also doesn't pay for sponsored ads. I wonder if he'll have a booth or if there's a rule against "interns" from Lucas having a booth at Celebration! HA! *Spoiler, he isn't an intern at Lucas Film!

There's a few threads here discussing him scamming people out of money. Red flags all over the place!

Brokk

Active Hunter
Hmm. Im a member here and I dont feel screwd over by my interactions with vendors...

Nino once forgot to ship my hero armor out and repeatedly apologised when I asked for update. I plan to buy from him again soon.

Major (VillanWorks) sold me a jet pack that got damaged in route by USPS and he fixed it. And Dom did a paint commission for me on a pre pro 2 helmet and worked with Jb Dubz and I to make it amazing.

Not sure what Mike's problem was. But I dont agree with his slander at all

Last edited:

Darth Menace

New Hunter
I will throw in my two cents here. I have just finished aquiring all my Fett gear now. 99% was purchased on TDH from you guys as I should have. All were successfull purchases and I am very happy with everything. Great Vendors! How ever, the one problem I did have came from Mike Rosa himself on the 501st site. Big mistake on my part! Pay no mind to his rant my friends, you helped a newbie here and thousands like me. The only prop I am not proud to own is Mike Rosa's.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
I will throw in my two cents here. I have just finished aquiring all my Fett gear now. 99% was purchased on TDH from you guys as I should have. All were successfull purchases and I am very happy with everything. Great Vendors! How ever, the one problem I did have came from Mike Rosa himself on the 501st site. Big mistake on my part! Pay no mind to his rant my friends, you helped a newbie here and thousands like me. The only prop I am not proud to own is Mike Rosa's.
What is the piece in question?