Buy Esb helmet

PoeFett

New Hunter
Hello

I'm interested in buying ESB helmet that 501 approved. I'm also wanting the helmet to have padding with the lights on range finder. I checked the Cargo but it stuff goes super fast.

Thanks

I’m assuming you want a completed helmet? What level of accuracy are you looking for and what is your price range?

Looking for best accuracy for 501 approval. Not sure What the difference from a 300 to 500 cost. Any pic examples? Thanks for the response and help.

For $300-500 you're not getting a finished helmet unless you're not concerned with accuracy. High quality cast helmets are $275 (See Wasted Fett) and then you're looking at between $500-800 accurate paint job from a quality painter.

Let me know if interested in the one in my profile pic which is up for grabs now. IMG-5067.JPG I don't have enough credits to post in the cargo hold - Hopefully, I'm not breaking the rules by posting this here.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back