Button on Right side of cheek?


New Hunter
I need a replacement for my little button fell out.
Not sure what the real name for it is?
Can someone please give me some direction. I have troops coming up in Oct.


Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Its called the borden connector :)

You can get a replacement from Toolguy through shapeways, i cast resin ones, but the toolguy 3d printed one will look nicer. you can also get metal ones from Machine craft replicas or Mojo_Skywalker on e-bay


Active Hunter
You can get a 3D printed metal one as well from Toolguy or Rafalworks on shapeways. I a metal glenross on order just to see how they turn out