BOBF - Boba 501st

Auzzy35

New Hunter
Hello everyone!

I am looking to start my Book of Boba - Boba build, I am hoping to get 501st approved. I know it will be a long and expensive journey, but I know it will be worth it in the end. I am looking for guidance on reliable/trustworthy creators in the craft that could get pretty damn accurate with this build.

Helmet - ?
Armor - ?
Flight Suit - ?
Jet Pack - ?
Blaster - ?

any and all info would be greatly appreciated, thank you to everyone in advance!

PS - I have seen the 501st does not have a CRL for it yet, would it be better to just wait for the official CRL to come out?

I would recommend waiting, but definitely have your resources in order when it's time to pull the trigger. Take a look at the FB costuming group, a lot of makers to choose from. A good place to start might be here , the folks are all pretty trusted in the community and produce some spectacular pieces.

I would recommend waiting, but definitely have your resources in order when it's time to pull the trigger. Take a look at the FB costuming group, a lot of makers to choose from. A good place to start might be here , the folks are all pretty trusted in the community and produce some spectacular pieces.
Thanks for the advice! I am apart of the Bounty Hunting Guild FB page, is there another page I should get into?

Try the FB The Mandalorian Costuming Group, and the sister group The Mandalorian BoBF Costuming Group. A lot of the folks are 501st members including the makers, along with folks just putting kit together. Pretty sure they've also started a Cad Bane Group.

Auzzy35
I've been impressed with Boba Makers stuff and pretty much have his entire ROTJ kit. But give him a look....

Best,
-Iron
Auzzy35
I've been impressed with Boba Makers stuff and pretty much have his entire ROTJ kit. But give him a look....

Best,
-Iron
Thanks! I will look into it, is there a prefered way to see/reach out to them? FB, Insta, Website?

Sorry about that, i just saw you added a link already lol

thanks again

Try the FB The Mandalorian Costuming Group, and the sister group The Mandalorian BoBF Costuming Group. A lot of the folks are 501st members including the makers, along with folks just putting kit together. Pretty sure they've also started a Cad Bane Group.
Thank you for the list my friend, I will look into these ASAP

Check this thread out:

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back