Bobba Fett's Armor

Alexis

New Hunter
Hello everybody,
I am going to try and make a Bobba Fett costume and it will be my first time.
What is the BEST material to use? I would like to use the best there is.
Thank you,
Alexis

If you are wanting to make your own armor, try making it out of sintra. Sintra is PVC plastic with a foam core. You heat it with a heat gun and can shape it. Once it cools, it becomes ridged. I made my own armor out of sintra years ago and it works well, but it just takes quite a bit of labor. If you are serious about building the best Fett, I would suggest saving your money up and buying some armor from a vendor here. Sintra is not cheap either, and there is the aforementioned labor involved in making it. There is enough of that with the painting, ect. If you decide to go the sintra route, I can help answer any questions you might have.

If you are wanting to make your own armor, try making it out of sintra. Sintra is PVC plastic with a foam core. You heat it with a heat gun and can shape it. Once it cools, it becomes ridged. I made my own armor out of sintra years ago and it works well, but it just takes quite a bit of labor. If you are serious about building the best Fett, I would suggest saving your money up and buying some armor from a vendor here. Sintra is not cheap either, and there is the aforementioned labor involved in making it. There is enough of that with the painting, ect. If you decide to go the sintra route, I can help answer any questions you might have.
The armor you buy from vendors, is it also PVC plastic with a foam core? I am looking for something like this.

Attachments

• 743D6A60-1FB5-4177-A60B-08A28AAF8F2E.jpeg
    743D6A60-1FB5-4177-A60B-08A28AAF8F2E.jpeg
    825.8 KB · Views: 131
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back