Boba vs. Captain Rex choice

Wielder

New Hunter
Ok, so I got to thinking about the reality of having a complete Boba outfit and thought, "That would be a lot to keep up with when it comes to actually wearing it."

A close second for me is Captain Rex who probably fits my personality a little better but is not near as iconic. However, it seems to me that his outfit might be more manageable in terms of taking off and putting back on in case of a need to use the bathroom.

Question for those who might have experience in this matter: is that sound logic? Or am I overthinking this?

It is not easy to take a bathroom break in either one but it is probably a bit easier in a clone or stormtrooper.

But don't pick a kit based on bathroom breaks pick the one you like the best.

Yeah...go with your gut, not with your bladder :)

If Rex is more your type, go for it. If you like Boba for the style points, that's cool too. I have a fett and a stormtrooper and neither are pleasant when it comes to bathroom breaks. Just pace yourself and don't have too many coffees before suiting up.

Would love to see a Captain Rex costume ;)

ZZ49B725B1.jpg

Attachments

• ZZ49B725B1.jpg
    ZZ49B725B1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 207
35306410221_b194eeb0f1_b.jpg

Both are great. Go with the one you think you'll suit up in more often. Fett is that one for me.

Attachments

• 35306410221_b194eeb0f1_b.jpg
    35306410221_b194eeb0f1_b.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 197
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back