Jet Pack Boba/Jango Jetpack differences?

starduster

New Hunter
Are there any major differences in the Jetpack between Jango and Boba aside from the mounting system? I'm starting a Jango, and am looking at a Jetpack, and want to make sure it's going to work.

Checking some pictures I have with the 3D models Rafafett posted, it looks like the beacon and a greeblie may be less detailed.

Attachments

• Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-156.jpg
    Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 367
  • Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-155.jpg
    Jango-Fett-Costume-CII-050502A-155.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 311
I do believe the JP used by Jango during the Kamino battle with OWK is the same as Boba's JP aside from greeblies, paint scheme, and weathering. The main JP components should be the same.

Checking some pictures I have with the 3D models Rafafett posted, it looks like the beacon and a greeblie may be less detailed.

I've been staring at this a lot... the one we see there with the low detail beacon/stabilizer also has no piano keys, just a flat space painted red. Since the keys can be seen on screen / in the FIDM runway photos, it implies that the pack at C2 wasn't the one used in close up shots at least on Kamino.

I'm not sure that the low detail greeblies are an intentional jango thing vs. just that pack.

I've been staring at this a lot... the one we see there with the low detail beacon/stabilizer also has no piano keys, just a flat space painted red. Since the keys can be seen on screen / in the FIDM runway photos, it implies that the pack at C2 wasn't the one used in close up shots at least on Kamino.

I'm not sure that the low detail greeblies are an intentional jango thing vs. just that pack.

Nice catch!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back