Boba Fett Wish List

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
Hello All,
I'm on the hunt for various parts and was wondering the best place to get them.
  • Flight Suit (ROTJ)
  • Jet pack Missile (I don't need the full jet pack, just the missile).
  • Shin Tools (I'm probably going to 3d print them unless there is a cheaper alternative).
  • Gauntlets (I found a set for $95 on etsy)
  • Knee Caps/Guards (I found a set for $75 on etsy)
  • Gloves and Boots

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkady makes one of the best flight suits around and she's extremely nice to work with. If you have a 3d printer you could print the jet pack missile yourself. I think RafalFett has the files for it but I know him and Redbeard were working on a hollow version to help me with a project so you may be able to contact him as well. I don't know what your budget is but one of the easiest and accurate ways to get the shin tools is to just buy them. The only part of the tools that is hard to find are the Mitchel parts for the anti security blade and Mojo_skywalker on ebay sells replicas. I actually got all of the parts for my shin tools from him. The tools are made up of a Paterson print squeegee, Paterson chemical mixer, and the Mitchel sweep arms. As for the gauntlets and knee armor I would suggest asking about the seller and quality of the items on here before you purchase if you are striving for 501st approval. That being said MOW sells great gauntlets and there are templates here as well to scratch build them if you'd rather. Cruzer also has a sale thread in the cargo hold for the gauntlets but they cost a bit more since they are gelcoat fiberglass. RKD is back now so you could get the knee armor from him as well. There are plenty of other options out there I just wanted to list the major ones that a lot of people use and have had success with.

Hello All,
I'm on the hunt for various parts and was wondering the best place to get them.
  • Flight Suit (ROTJ)
  • Jet pack Missile (I don't need the full jet pack, just the missile).
  • Shin Tools (I'm probably going to 3d print them unless there is a cheaper alternative).
  • Gauntlets (I found a set for $95 on etsy)
  • Knee Caps/Guards (I found a set for $75 on etsy)
  • Gloves and Boots

Thanks!

Hey Zenix -- just be aware some of the stuff on etsy is generic Mandalorian, not very accurate if you're going for ROTJ Fett (esp the items you've listed if I've found the same ones there). I highly recommend redkraytdragon for gauntlets and knee armor; although the cost may be higher the accuracy is spot-on. Fett4Real also recently pointed out that the original parts for shin tools (esp ROTJ where you only need two) are still available (minus the stylus brushes, Al replicas available from mojo_skywalker on ebay), and usually cheaper unless you have your own 3D printer. I think my total for both was $76 sans shipping.

Hey Zenix -- just be aware some of the stuff on etsy is generic Mandalorian, not very accurate if you're going for ROTJ Fett (esp the items you've listed if I've found the same ones there). I highly recommend redkraytdragon for gauntlets and knee armor; although the cost may be higher the accuracy is spot-on. Fett4Real also recently pointed out that the original parts for shin tools (esp ROTJ where you only need two) are still available (minus the stylus brushes, Al replicas available from mojo_skywalker on ebay), and usually cheaper unless you have your own 3D printer. I think my total for both was $76 sans shipping.

Good point about etsy, I learned that the hard way with my armor ($150 and it's not close to 501st). These are the sales in question: https://www.etsy.com/listing/288762745/mandalorian-knee-armor-assembled?ref=pr_faveitems and https://www.etsy.com/listing/275254056/boba-jango-fett-mandalorian-gauntlet-kit

Be very very careful about etsy or eBay stuff. Unless your budget is really right or you aren't concerned about being accurate( which isn't always a bad thing if that's all you can afford) they usually aren't the best choice. I think the missile will depend on which pack you have. Boots - Man OF war studios- you can get his email from his eBay page. Armor is a bit tougher unless you don't mind waiting a long time. I have Man Of war gauntlets. Other choices would be redkryatdragon here or I think it is Cruzer who makes ROTJ gauntlets as well. RKD has nice armor pieces. Shin tools can be made from the real pieces using mojos parts from eBay . My best advice is to develop a solid and realistic budget first and price out what you can afford and make adjustments up or down depending on what is easier to upgrade in the future. Also keep a close eye on the Cargo hold as stuff comes up for sale often there.

Go HERE Man of War Studios | Boba Fett Costume Replicas & Props

Be very very careful about etsy or eBay stuff. Unless your budget is really right or you aren't concerned about being accurate( which isn't always a bad thing if that's all you can afford) they usually aren't the best choice. I think the missile will depend on which pack you have. Boots - Man OF war studios- you can get his email from his eBay page. Armor is a bit tougher unless you don't mind waiting a long time. I have Man Of war gauntlets. Other choices would be redkryatdragon here or I think it is Cruzer who makes ROTJ gauntlets as well. RKD has nice armor pieces. Shin tools can be made from the real pieces using mojos parts from eBay . My best advice is to develop a solid and realistic budget first and price out what you can afford and make adjustments up or down depending on what is easier to upgrade in the future. Also keep a close eye on the Cargo hold as stuff comes up for sale often there.

Thanks for the answers! Here are the gauntlets I found on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/275254056/boba-jango-fett-mandalorian-gauntlet-kit
I would need the rocket and the dart things but over all they look good to me, are they 501st approved is the question however.

Those are the ones I saw, and for 501st approval it's hard to say. There are some details you can't establish from the pictures (keypad tray lip on left, back rectangular raised part on the right for starters) and depending on your GML those could be deal breakers.

Those gauntlets don't actually look to bad. They are so cheap because some of the proportions are off just a bit and it looks like they are made out of abs. Abs can be brittle so if you do get them you may want to reinforce them with fiberglass. Another thing to do is compare the product you want to the photos in the reference gallery and see just how close they are.

Have to agree with being careful with those gauntlets, in some of the pics, the left gauntlet doesnt even have the key pad spot on the front of it.

What are my options for jetpack hooks?
IMG_20160712_224803.jpg

For the chest lights you could use Fettronics or HotPockets lights.
Here's the link for Fettronic lights.
Home - Fettronics Star Wars Boba Fett Mando Mandolorian Costume Custom Light Boards
And HotPockets has a sale thread in the cargo hold but I'm not sure if he's still making lights right now since he said it would be a limited run. Here's a link though since it's worth looking into.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/...lebration-europe-run-55141/?highlight=pockets

Okay so I've got most everything figured out. I just need:
* Gauntlet Hoses
* LED panel for the chest plate

For the chest lights you could use Fettronics or HotPockets lights.
Here's the link for Fettronic lights.
Home - Fettronics Star Wars Boba Fett Mando Mandolorian Costume Custom Light Boards
And HotPockets has a sale thread in the cargo hold but I'm not sure if he's still making lights right now since he said it would be a limited run. Here's a link though since it's worth looking into.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/...lebration-europe-run-55141/?highlight=pockets

Thanks! That's just what I needed!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back