Boba Fett refurbished armor new colors

Fett FPH3

New Hunter
Hey, i was wondering if somebody has some tipps for the color of Boba Fett‘s new armor. Do somebody know with wich colors I could try it?

As far as I know everyone is still working off screen captures - no exhibition photos, publicity photos, no interviews with the costumers to indicate a paint manufacturer. I haven’t yet even seen anyone attempt this costume.

Personally I’d wait until some more research material comes available; print photos, behind the scenes footage that shows paint on a workbench, maybe reach out to prop / costume crew for a lead on a paint line... until then I’d start by experimenting with spray paints and model paints.

This is where the ESB & ROTJ Fett community was years ago, before the age of blueprints and templates and paint codes. To get there for the new Mandalorian Fett, it’ll take time and people are going to have to put paint to plastic and post their results ;)

Thank you for the answer.
It would probably be better to wait, for more informations, but I‘m totally hyped and want to get things done before the Book of Boba. For the soft parts I‘m sure that I will wait until good ventors come across with them. I think I will also experiment with some colors. I will post my results here. And I‘m sure that I have to update most of my parts in a few years.

Thank you for the answer.
It would probably be better to wait, for more informations, but I‘m totally hyped and want to get things done before the Book of Boba. For the soft parts I‘m sure that I will wait until good ventors come across with them. I think I will also experiment with some colors. I will post my results here. And I‘m sure that I have to update most of my parts in a few years.
Ive heard "Montana Gold" Cans being thrown into the debate, but have no clue on how correct that would be. Just heard it.

Ive heard "Montana Gold" Cans being thrown into the debate, but have no clue on how correct that would be. Just heard it.
Quick google search produced this handy colour chart for montana gold line of rattle can..
1609888847720.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back