Boba fett re armored jet pack question

ChiliDenki

New Hunter
hello I’m new to the dented helmet, so I’m not too sure if this is the right place to post.

looking at merchandise for boba fett re armored look I noticed his jet pack has these three dots on the back. Is this accurate to the show? I couldn’t find these anywhere in the show so I’m not very sure.
21896A4A-5B9F-4AF4-B05C-11C1C08FE42B.jpeg

768FE172-62F7-42E4-A3E7-85017D14EAB7.pngB08DD1AB-B56B-4EC8-B8D5-85665C35E9A1.jpeg398EC9BA-F447-46D3-B497-5502782CA693.png
here’s more images of merchandise both with and without the three dots on the back, I’ve rewatched the Episodes and there’s almost no reference For the jet pack, it’s driving me nuts.

In the new Disney plus legacy of boba fett around the 19:57 mark turns out the white dots are there. Turns out they were out of screen in the scene where boba fett takes the throne.

In the new Disney plus legacy of boba fett around the 19:57 mark turns out the white dots are there. Turns out they were out of screen in the scene where boba fett takes the throne.
Interesting. So they're present in Jabba's palace but not in the fight with Koska... Wonder why? Multiple packs used? Added later?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back