For Sale Boba Fett Mask

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal

Urami

Hunter
Hey peeps. I just wanted to pass along a pretty dope mask from the Etsy Shop - TeamCORN or realTEAMCORN.com My sister and I started up a shop to make some ends meet since Covid hit. So far so good. I made sure to make the ESB logos as screen accurate as possible. Thank you in advance for anyone who takes a look.

Buy Here

1598902444385.png

Urami

Hunter
That's a pretty dope suggestion. The good thing is, we offer these lose so customer's can adjust them as they see fit for comfort. But, you do print up a great design suggestion for sure. Thanks for that man.

GeekdadX7

Hunter
SWEEEEET! I just saw this and bought one!
I ordered a Fett mask off ebay back in march, 2 months later, never arrived. Ordered another off Etsy, got here months later, it's horrible. I'm so glad that I saw this, it looks better than any other Fett mask that I've seen (for my own personal taste)... plus... a TDH member makes it. Woot!

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
Urami
This is super cool! I was on your site and didn't see the ESB you make mention of though. The mask you have pictured is of a ROTJ Mythosaur. Below are the two differences.
Mythosaur Comparison.jpg

The key difference between the two are the "Connected Tusks" on the ESB variant and the "Separated Tusks" on the ROTJ variant. ;)

If you do offer the ESB variant on your site, my apologies, I just didn't see it. Since my Fett build is around the ROTJ I may pick this mask up from you. I like supporting small family run businesses. (y)

-Iron

tk675

Jr Hunter
Hey peeps. I just wanted to pass along a pretty dope mask from the Etsy Shop - TeamCORN or realTEAMCORN.com My sister and I started up a shop to make some ends meet since Covid hit. So far so good. I made sure to make the ESB logos as screen accurate as possible. Thank you in advance for anyone who takes a look.

Buy Here

View attachment 197386

glad to support you and your sister through this covid BS. Besides, it looks so cool I bought one! Thanks for making it!
TK675

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
Yeah I have all those files too. Damn. It has been a number of years since I did my ESB Build. I just emailed the wrong one. Talking to her now, getting it swapped. Thanks for the refresher training brother. I promise I am a real ESB Fett :(. Proof->>https://www.facebook.com/SENBOcreative

Thanks for spotting that.

Urami
Not a problem whatsoever. I’d keep both for sale though to cater to both us ESB and ROTJ Fetts out there! ;)

Thanks,
-Iron

Urami

Hunter
New version being made as we speak. I also changed the Fett Clan decal as well. Not sure if I was hammered when I was going through all my reference files but; all will be well with it.

Scimitar

Hunter
Just ordered one, not sure how I missed this thread previously. Can't wait to get it. I have an ESB Fett and would love the mask to match but it's also not the end of the world if it doesn't. :) Thanks in advance!!

Urami

Hunter
Urami
This is super cool! I was on your site and didn't see the ESB you make mention of though. The mask you have pictured is of a ROTJ Mythosaur. Below are the two differences.
View attachment 198439
The key difference between the two are the "Connected Tusks" on the ESB variant and the "Separated Tusks" on the ROTJ variant. ;)

If you do offer the ESB variant on your site, my apologies, I just didn't see it. Since my Fett build is around the ROTJ I may pick this mask up from you. I like supporting small family run businesses. (y)

-Iron

Here ya go brother. Boba Fett Mask

1601343232797.png

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal