Boba Fett ESB

spicy fett

Active Hunter
Hey guys after a lot of years of being a huge fan I’m finally doing a ESB build I have my jumpsuit and armor is being made! I was just wondering if y’all had any tips on where I should get the rest of my equipment and where I could get my armor and helmet (when I get it) painted?

Best advice I have is stick the the great folks here on TDH . Do your research first. Study as many build threads as you can. This site is an abundance of insight to get You through. Boba is a marathon not a race to the end. That said, have patience.

I agree with SUTT4869 - this is a marathon. My ROTJ marathon took me about a year to get put together I have an extensive parts list on my WIP. I feel like I was more aggressive in speed too, you can do it quicker if your comfortable with paying expedite fees (if vendors offer that) but I’ve seen others take more than a year and I seen other take a few years to complete. So yes, doing research is highly recommended. For me, a lot of the work was done myself. But will I be done in my year time frame? Nope, I have plans to do further upgrades.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back