For Sale Boba Fett and Jango Fett gauntlet lights

crumdum

Hunter
Okay it's been a while...RL and trooping has been crazy. Things are settling down for me now so I can take on more work. Let me know if you want a gauntlet light.

crumdum

Hunter
EEvansHilton Your lights should ship today or tomorrow (probably today). I will PM you when I get a tracking number from the Post office. It all depends on if they are crazy today there or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

crumdum

Hunter
Okay hand carried a delivery to a future Jango at Katsucon and didn't get to troop :(. Anyways I have stuff ready to go for whatever is needed. I ran out of Jango lights momentarily but should have them in a day or so.

crumdum

Hunter
Lights shipped today. If you want sets before Celebration you need to order within the next two weeks as I will be very busy starting 13 days from now.

crumdum

Hunter
Okay I am cutting off orders for celebration this Sunday to ship by next Thursday. Any requests placed after that will need to wait for my return from Florida at the end of April.

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

Zom0898

Jr Hunter
Hi, are you still doing the Boba ROTJ option 5? Plus how much would shipping be to the UK? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928F

crumdum

Hunter
Okay recent orders went out a bit ago, been crushed by real life and haven't updated this page. I am on vacation next week but any orders received will be done right after I return.