Boba Fett 1313...?

MetalMerc

New Hunter
Anybody see Boba's Costume from the newly cancelled video game? It looks very interesting. The only pieces of armor I can identify are the shoulder bells, knee pads & what appears to be Jango's old helmet. And I think the stock on the slung rifle at his back, looks a LOT like the ee-3

image.jpg

That's a rather monstrous mash-up going on there. The rifle butt can't possibly be connected to the barrel sticking out the other end. Chest armour looks to me similar to the McQuarrie concept armour. The helmet just looks way to small too. Shame we're not getting this game though, would have had potential.

The helmet does look too small....way too small.
I can't figure out his gauntlets....are they metal, or something like leather? If I coil get some more shots of this, possibly from the rear, I might attempt this version of Boba. If not, I might try a custom pretty similar.
There is another concept sketch/painting floating around Google that shows Jango style gaunts and looks like he has Bossk's "bandolier" around his leg (also has an unconscious Bossk bound next to him)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back