For Sale Boba and Jango metal pieces run - 1st run 2019

Lucksy31 - ESB Shoulder Decal

Swiftcloud

New Hunter
I finally received my Beacon, stabilizer and collar ring! Thank you. The look fantastic.
I do have one question tho. How do you keep the cooper top piece from falling off the beacon? I would have thought it would be theeaded or something. I don’t want to epoxy it, because I may have to change the bulb someday? Any ideas?

Attachments

Jaycepticon

Active Hunter
Yeah, bummer I’ll need to thread the knee darts myself for the screw. At least the cheaper Evolution/Fenix Props came threaded and with a screw but it is what it is.

Swiftcloud

New Hunter
These details should have been expressed in the advertisement, I think. Oh well. The pieces look nice, but will require slight modifications.

Dark Side

Active Hunter
I finally received my Beacon, stabilizer and collar ring! Thank you. The look fantastic.
I do have one question tho. How do you keep the cooper top piece from falling off the beacon? I would have thought it would be theeaded or something. I don’t want to epoxy it, because I may have to change the bulb someday? Any ideas?
I sold more than 100 beacons in the past without any problem...you just have to add a drop of CA glue and it work without a permanent attachment.

Dark Side

Active Hunter
Yeah, bummer I’ll need to thread the knee darts myself for the screw. At least the cheaper Evolution/Fenix Props came threaded and with a screw but it is what it is.
well....the darts are specially made that way because are compatible whit all the knee armor on the market...second, the original knee darts are made in that way...with the darts glued inside and not screwed

Lucksy31 - ESB JetPack Decal