Black Series Boba Fett (Re-Painted) Helmet

56Strat

New Hunter
Hasbro has announced the pre-orders for the Re-painted Fett bucket. Of course I'm picking one up to have the licensed product, but I'm really looking forward to some of the new builds here as I'm sure it'll blow the Black Series away. Here is a link for anyone who's interested.

The only feature that is close to the one used in the Mandalorian is the way the right upper ear cap is modelled:
HBS TF ROTJ Ear Cap.png

The amazing thing is, even though these black series helmet lines are toys, overall they are really good. And they are really close in size and proportion to the screen use helmets. Yes for us nitpickers, they simply don’t match the screen used originals. But I grew up in the era when Don Post was your only option. To even think at this point in time we could have something so good and so close for just over $100 is truly incredible. The only one I’ve really been disappointed by is the Vader helmet, which was modified the most and is grossly inaccurate and small.

True. Much more accurate than they used to be. They altered the brow and added symmetry to it. I have the feeling that they are just going to take the scan they have and update the paint, much like they did with the prototype bucket. Which wouldn't be accurate, but again for $100 probably the most budget friendly fully painted option for a fan or collector.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back