Black Friday Sale

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett Fans,
For those of you that have been doing this awhile, I was curious if anyone here knew if the prop vendors (Boba Maker, Wasted Fett, RS Props, Man of War Studios, etc.) partake in Black Friday at all? I'm looking to build out a RoTJ Fett Costume.

Thanks,
-Iron

MinuteFett - Very cool! I'll be sure to on drop by to gander. My project is not for anything 501st related but more for fun and to put together a kick @$$ costume. Our community does this annual Halloween thing where while the Trick or Treaters are out, you can stop on by to see the various exhibits on one of our busiest streets, one of them is Star Wars! Here is a pic of the one from this year. (My kid is in the Carmen San Diego costume :cool:)

Halloween.jpg

As you can see, pretty shabby costumes (Looks like Rubies Supreme costumes to me), but I applaud their effort - They were a hit with the kiddos. I plan to be a part of this next year and really wanted to lead by example. I'm looking at obtaining my pieces from the likes of Boba Maker, Man of War Studios and Arkady, etc. I assume that the costume I put together will blow these ones away, yeah? ;)

Thanks,
-Iron

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back