General ROTJ costume build (conversion from SE)

Hey T! Didn’t you say your helmet was painted by AFettFullofDollars ? Wouldn’t that upper cheek color be pretty darn close to accurate or complying with the CRL if he did it?

Only wondering cause I’m really starting to consider commissioning the helmet...

So this happened...
Screenshot-2019-06-18-at-11-00-14-AM.png

Many members here have contributed to my build and to whom I owe a world of gratitude. You know who you lot are.

On Father's Day, I took Fett out for a troop at the annual Assisi Fun Day where we helped to raise funds for the Assisi Hospice.
Photo-Jun-16-1-33-22-PM.jpg

Photo-Jun-16-12-11-37-PM.jpg

Photo-Jun-16-12-29-02-PM.jpg

Aside from the askew diamond piece on my chest, I'm happy to report the costume held together well.

Last edited:
Your build is amazing and I would not have been able to even get to where I’m at with mine without yours. Thank you so much for your attention to detail and incredible build thread and for taking the time to answer all of my questions! Congratulations

Your build is amazing and I would not have been able to even get to where I’m at with mine without yours. Thank you so much for your attention to detail and incredible build thread and for taking the time to answer all of my questions! Congratulations

Dude that's more praise than I deserve. Thank you for your kind words, and you deserve credit for making tremendous progress with yours too!

An absolutely phenomenal build T! A perfect culmination of your research, time and effort; being able to troop for such a great cause!

Did anyone know that they were interacting with THE CRL ROTJ BOBA FETT!?! Hahaha! I echo comments from those before me - your attention to detail is one that I’m trying to emulate in my own build. Baby-steps...

An absolutely phenomenal build T! A perfect culmination of your research, time and effort; being able to troop for such a great cause!

Did anyone know that they were interacting with THE CRL ROTJ BOBA FETT!?! Hahaha! I echo comments from those before me - your attention to detail is one that I’m trying to emulate in my own build. Baby-steps...

Many thanks brother!

Hey "T", as mentioned many times before, your attention to detail is unsurpassed !! You have always gone above and beyond, and it shows
with your everything you build !! It is an honor to know you !! Your skill and quality is something for all to appreciate and want to achieve !!
Thanks for being a role model ....Don

Last edited:
Hey "T", as mentioned many times before, your attention to detail is unsurpassed !! You have always gone above and beyond, and it shows
with your everything you build !! It is an honor to know you !! Your skill and quality is something for all to appreciate and want to achieve !!
Thanks for being a role model ....Don
Incredible! Well done, that is one spot on Fett. Thanks for sharing your journey!

Really appreciate your kind words gentlemen.

Who is the maker of your jetpack and how tall are you. I have MOW just wondering why my pack looks so much bigger on me then yours does on you. I am 5'7"

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back