Want to Buy Batninja Neck Seal

Lucksy31 - ESB Helmet Decals

DeathProof

Active Hunter
Hey Hunters!

I haven‘t really been on the boards in a long time so I’m not really sure who is making what these days. I contacted Eric and he isn’t making soft parts anymore, so I thought I’d throw it out there to see if anyone has a Batninja neck seal they are willing to part with?

btw, I’ve been creeping some of the build threads and it’s so cool to see so many new hunters - especially ROTJ :)

Cheers,
Aaron

ShortFuse

Active Hunter
Good to see you back around. You may be hard pressed to find a Batninja neckseal, but you never know. If your unable to find one, might I suggest one from Arkady. Carole does excellent work.

DeathProof

Active Hunter
thanks! Yeah, it’s good to come back and see how things have changed.

My current neck seal is from Carole. It works, but it’s also one of her earlier ones. Not sure if the design of the ribs have changed - I always liked that about the Batninja ones. Also, my current neck seal is sewed into my jumpsuit which makes putting it on my display bust impossible.

ShortFuse

Active Hunter
Here is the rib design of the Arkady neck seal I have. I have had it for about five years, or so. Don’t know if it has changed since, or how it differs from a batninja neckseal. It is separate from my flightsuit.
2C225252-E1F5-4422-9B04-842AB9B82D47.jpeg

trmee001

Jr Hunter
I wondering too if there is any alternative to arkadys neck seal out there. I own one too. It's really nice and I use all her softparts, but I know what deathproof mean. It's a little to stiff or something, why the ribs don't " fall" quite right if that makes sense :-D

trmee001

Jr Hunter
Hi. I'm having the same problem like you with the rips. I ordered one from loanstar now. It's looking really accurate from the pictures he sends me and even got the accurate hook closing. Maybe that's helps you

trmee001

Jr Hunter
Of course buddy! He is here on the board under the name loanstar, fb is a possibility too, also under loanstar, and loanstar.de is his website :). Attention: Google made lonestar out of it every time:-D

Lucksy31 - ESB Chest Decal