Awesomecon 2018

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Hi all!
Just got home this afternoon from Awesomecon 2018 in Washington, DC. The show ran from Friday through today, but I was only able to attend on Saturday.

What a blast! There were 9 or so TDH guys up there, and it was great to hang out with everybody. Here are a few pics from the show. If anyone wants to add their pics, please do!

Let's start off with the most important thing. . . Fett! :D It's not often you see this many high quality Fett costumes in one place. In this pic from left to right are Jaycepticon, Raizo Fett, Bcurtis, Wasted Fett, and Fandango Fett (man I hope I got that right, lol)

5 Fetts.jpg

Next is that Superjedi character among the Fetts.

5 Fetts and me.jpg

There was a 501st dinner at Bar Louie on Saturday night, and here's the TDH gang.

TDH at Bar Louie.jpg

They had some cool props and costumes from The Last Jedi. All of these are screen used/production made.

Kylo saber.jpg

Rey saber.jpg

A Wing.jpg

Praetorian guard.jpg

Wasted Fett called this next one "When Worlds Collide" . . . Me and Raizo, lol.

Me and Alex.jpg

Even though Dom (Fett 4 Real) couldn't be there, we got to meet. . . his sister! What a crazy coincidence.

TDH crew and Christine.jpg

More coming soon!

I've been wanting one of those Fett mechanic shirts for while. My in-laws will be in WDW in a couple of weeks. Where might they find those so I can get them to pick one up for me? :D

Hi all!
Just got home this afternoon from Awesomecon 2018 in Washington, DC. The show ran from Friday through today, but I was only able to attend on Saturday.

What a blast! There were 9 or so TDH guys up there, and it was great to hang out with everybody. Here are a few pics from the show. If anyone wants to add their pics, please do!

Let's start off with the most important thing. . . Fett! :D It's not often you see this many high quality Fett costumes in one place. In this pic from left to right are Jaycepticon, Raizo Fett, Bcurtis, Wasted Fett, and Fandango Fett (man I hope I got that right, lol)

View attachment 162377

Next is that Superjedi character among the Fetts.

View attachment 162378

There was a 501st dinner at Bar Louie on Saturday night, and here's the TDH gang.

View attachment 162379

They had some cool props and costumes from The Last Jedi. All of these are screen used/production made.

View attachment 162380

View attachment 162381

View attachment 162382

View attachment 162383

Wasted Fett called this next one "When Worlds Collide" . . . Me and Raizo, lol.

View attachment 162384

Even though Dom (Fett 4 Real) couldn't be there, we got to meet. . . his sister! What a crazy coincidence.

View attachment 162385

More coming soon!
SO MANY BUCKETHEADS!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back