Attaching Armour : Tutorial

Great job Daz! I have been meaning to do a tutorial on this forever.

If anyone is curious, I know how to make it with a pretty accurate pattern for attachment, and many other things too if anyone is intrested.

Can't wait to see your finished costume!
Hi I'm interested in how to make an accurate pattern of my armour for location of holes in the vest thanks Chris

Great job Daz! I have been meaning to do a tutorial on this forever.

If anyone is curious, I know how to make it with a pretty accurate pattern for attachment, and many other things too if anyone is intrested.

Can't wait to see your finished costume!
Hi really interested on how you made an accurate pattern for attaching armour please

I'm starting to look ahead to attaching my armor. Although dated from the original post, is this attachment method still generally considered to be the best for an ESB build?

And how does the collar armor connect with the back plate? Does that overlap and if so, how much overlap is there? Do folks use any padding between the two? And most important for a visual learner like me, does anyone have a good pic of how their's looks? Thanks in advance.

I'm curious about the aforementioned armor attachment method. Does anyone have any experience with and/or know if this particular way is what's required for the "infamous" level with the 501st? Here is a look at my old armor attached in a similar manner, but I didn't like the way the armor was spaced.

I also considered the following but wasn't sure if this would be allowed...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q3PSQSJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Any thoughts of clarification would be super helpful.

Attachments

• Fett.jpg
    Fett.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 190
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back