Armour advice

Blaster1965

Jr Hunter
Hi guys thanks for accepting me I to the group,currently trying to navigate my way around the site I could do with some advice on the best ROTJ Fett armour as dnt want to make mistakes with my purchase any help appreciated

Thanks guys really appreciate your help already have a helmet kit I purchased about 3 years ago from Canada will get some photos posted and peoples thoughts on that but thought it would make sense to purchase armour and gauntlet at the same time so as prep, painting and weathering flowed better

Yes or might get someone to do it see how my time goes
I recommend FunkyRed for paint jobs, he's in the UK. Bobamaker is in Portugal and I really believe his armor is top notch. I don't recommend wastedfett.
I could also paint your armor in less than a month as I provide quick turnaround time.

I recommend FunkyRed for paint jobs, he's in the UK. Bobamaker is in Portugal and I really believe his armor is top notch. I don't recommend wastedfett.
I could also paint your armor in less than a month as I provide quick turnaround time.
Can you send me some pics of armour you have painted please

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back