Anyone making metal shin tools? (any of them)

I know ebay is typically a no no as far as fett stuff is concerned but there's a guy from Argentina that is selling metal shin tools and toe spikes that look pretty good. Some of the other items look a little... eh.. but I actually pulled the trigger on said metal parts and will let you know when they arrive of you'd like.

Anything you're looking for specifically?

hbznc9rh.jpg

gt1zhAdh.jpg

ypghJyQh.jpg

m89lt3Sh.jpg

UUBvrIwh.jpg

I made parts out of my real parts I purchased and made my own stylus brushes out of a xacto knife handle that is pretty close to the specs. I have TONS of casts I made and aside from the sonic beam weapon (can 3d print one though if needed) I could sell you the other parts shown in the photos for pretty cheap, they were cast in smooth-on 300 and just need some work to look good.

The original bits are really cheap otherwise. I got the meal styluses from Machinecraft on here, the rest was as per the original. The metal tube I just got an aluminium pipe off eBay and cut it to the right length.

Thanks shenphong! I actually have all of those parts already (made from the Patterson tools, etc.), but I am looking for anyone who might be making them in metal/aluminum.

np! metal bits are the way to go for durability, I needed to make these for at least 3 costumes so it helped me keep things cheap.

Are you looking for metal Paterson pieces??? Or just the ones that aren't Paterson . The stylus brush really should be the only metal part unless you want a metal tube as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back