aNOvos in the Media

Yea, Its popping up everywhere now.....We'll see what happens? I'd much rather have the kit Ive been waiting for since 2016 LMAO!!!....Seems to be the MO these days...Poor business model followed by unpreparedness....followed by overextending.

Certainly a bummer for sure but it is certainly about time action was finally taken against them lol Hopefully all those involved will get some form of returned compensation for the shoddy excuse of business practices. I know when EA lost a law suit I ended up receiving a kickback from it out of no where so I would be those of you that purchased from ANOVOS might get at least a little something lol

It's worth checking out the enormous thread over at the rpf about this. It is a bummer though, I was eyeing a few things myself, just hadn't pulled the trigger.

Never give up…… after 5 years this showed up on my porch…. Shout out to Denuo Novo, a real prop company.

Attachments

• C841762C-A415-4C8A-B337-972BA34340DB.jpeg
    C841762C-A415-4C8A-B337-972BA34340DB.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back