All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates

Livefree77

New Hunter
Hi im kinda new at this and i was wondering what would be a good material to use for the armor for a beginner

Last edited by a moderator:

darth onsae

New Hunter
Im new to this prop making also, so i started out with cardboard just to get the feel of making out of sintra or foam core.

Goauld

New Hunter
WOF's templates are amazing! I'm soon to get started on my scratch build.

iruss71

Hunter
Thanks for the help. making the helmet with cardboard, but I think it's a little to thick. Will make ajustments.

jwinnington

Jr Hunter
I made a set out of PVC pipe. Cut it to the length you need. Then cut down on one end and heat it up in the oven at 400 degrees. DON'T WALK AWAY!!!!!! In about a minute or so, the plastic will be soft enough to flatten out. Use two cookie sheets and a thick pair of gloves. Draw your temp and cut. Use a jig saw to cut and a dremmel to sand. My only thought is it feels a little thick so I used a belt sander to thin it out. I need a new camera so I do not have any good pix yet. I'll post some this weekend If I get the chance.

CT1802

New Hunter
used these for my armor. very good and detailed. thanks wof.

jasterrouge

New Hunter
where can i get helmet temps ive looked almost every where. i just began on my card board armor last night workin on it right now. will post pics when i get done painting it. btw im only 11 and might need some help from the pros

lightbender

Jr Hunter
thank you so much for all the hard work on these i have already cut out and formed most of the armor. moving on to the gauntlets and knees next!

NovallTalon

Well-Known Hunter
3mm is the most commonly used, but you can also use 6mm for more thickness and durability.