All aluminum westar blasters interest

Jango72

Active Hunter
I personally haven't asked Alan permission yet for the main reason that I didn't know if the drawings were what reveal1vaders brother figured the CNC guy would be able to work from. Hence why I only linked to the thread where Alan originally posted them. If the drawings turned out to be what the CNC guy needs, then I figure that it would be up to reveal1vader to ask Alan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laan

Active Hunter
Oh I understand. I hope I didnt come across as rude, that was not my intention. Just giving you guys one more thing to think about. I do hope this can get going for you guys though.
Anyone think about asking psberetta?

Jango72

Active Hunter
I seem to recall during my exhaustive search for aluminum blaster makers, that there was one member who made some a while back.

Any one remember who it was? Perhaps we could could persuade them to do another run... so long as we promise not to do any disintegrations. ;)

And not to worry Laan, you didn't come across as rude at all. I only wanted to let it be known that I do understand the whole concept of asking before using for mass productions. So it's all good.

awsome work guys,i would use the drawings to give to the machinist for a quote only.should something materialize i would talk to alan for sure.ripoffs and freebies is one thing i don't believe in.....

Jango72

Active Hunter
Be sure to keep us posted.

In the mean time, I'm still going have a go at making some from brass tubing, PVC pipes and wood.

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
If this is still on please let me know. I have been working on the detail drawings for Jango's blaster. Specifically detailed dimensioned drawings of each piece of the blater. I am sure that an arrangement can be worked out.

Alan

Ok, I know I haven't posted any updates in a while.but I did make a new contact and have a sample of a good version to get a price.I will find out what CAD machine he has and let you guys know so if one of you out there can get me a CAD program to match that would speed it up even faster.that way he can just load it and away we go.