advice on collar size please

madaxeman

New Hunter
i mad my Armour from simtra used WOFs fantastic stencils , i printed at 105% because im a larger chap heres a rough fit of the armour ( sorry for looking miserable) does to collar look right ,in the secon pic ive erased a section , would it look better trimmed or should i leave it , the armour was just a rough fit onto the velcro on the vest

Attachments

• daza1.jpg
    daza1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 81
  • daza1edit.jpg
    daza1edit.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 78

RamSkirata

Active Hunter
i mad my Armour from simtra used WOFs fantastic stencils , i printed at 105% because im a larger chap heres a rough fit of the armour ( sorry for looking miserable) does to collar look right ,in the secon pic ive erased a section , would it look better trimmed or should i leave it , the armour was just a rough fit onto the velcro on the vest
THe OT Fett has a somewhat larger gap between the chest plates and the collar plate. So I would personally give it a bit more gap, but not go all out. And remember: You can always cut off more but never put anything back on :D

jedisushi

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
You could also move the rest of the armor lower on your vest, which would help. Aim for about a half inch of material showing below the ab plate.