About Woodman and ROTJ Armour Stencils

Tremadoc

New Hunter
Hello everybody.
It´s Fran, from Spanish Garrison.
Currently I find myself working and waiting for material about my Fett ROTJ. I wanted to ask you a couple of questions:
- Does anyone know if Woodman is ok? I know that he is overwhelmed and that it is normal to wait for months to receive his products. It was just in case you knew if it was okay.
- Does anyone know the patterns of the colors needed for the ROTJ armor or is there an image like this? "Paint by numbers" Humbrol Visual Guide - ESB & ROTJ Helmet & ESB Armor

Thank you very much to all.

Fran.

Hey Fran, here are Rafal's stencils. For reference pics you'll need to look through the gallery.

Hey Fran, here are Rafal's stencils. For reference pics you'll need to look through the gallery.
Many thanks Sir.
All the best Sir!

Yeah I’m here. I’ve had a huge home remodel going for months and it’s stretching out my turnaround time on orders. I’m about to change the way I take orders so I’ll be posting that in the next few days.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back